Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ!Mᴀʀʏ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

A/N: Might be a bit short but hey i'm proud of it haha

380 words                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMASH!

the snow white plate you were holding had slipped out of your hands, hitting the floor and smashing into hundreds of pieces across the floor, Like stars in the clear night.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" One of the older boys snapped. "CLEAN THIS UP IMMEDEIATELY YOU STUPID HOUSE PET!" The boy demanded, as you slowly started to pick up the shards with your delicate fingers.

After 15 minutes of carefully picking up, and tolerating verbal abuse from the humans, You found that your hands were covered in cuts, red beads forming quickly upon them. You felt the tears swelling in your eyes from the prickling pain. Suddenly, someone gently grabbed your wrists and pulled them towards themselves. You look up to see Mary, tears still escaping your eyes.

"M-Mary, please stop worrying about me, you shouldn't be seen with a house pet like me-" You stammered, but she only replied with a gentle and soft hush. Taking a paper white cloth out of her blazer pocket and carefully wrapping your bleeding hands with it.

"You need to try and be more careful Y/N, was it those stupid idiots in our class that made you do this? Oh crap, should've been there." She was mumbling under her breath, gently bandaging your hands.

"Mary it's fine, It was nothing too serious, I'm still a house pet after all, this is normal for us-" Mary stopped what she was doing immediately to look at you, "Y/N, you are fragile, don't overwork yourself." She spoke, wiping some tears of your cheeks with her hand. A bright pink blush crept upon your face as she went back to bandaging your hands.

"I'm going to get the money for you to be free from this-house pet- thing soon, I promise, but for now just try to be careful and If anyone tries to pick on you come to me and I'll give them an ass kicking." Mary added as she finished up cleaning your cuts.

"Mary....Thank you so much!" A genuine smile crept across your face as Mary smirked and pulled you in for a hug.

"You don't ever have to worry, not while I'm here, Just be more careful for me? Ok Y/N?"