Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!Mɪᴅᴀʀɪ X ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

523 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midari your acting like a child!" "Bullshit! He was talking to you! What the hell did that stupid fuck say?!" God you felt like your head was going to explode in absolute anger. You were just about ready to scream the building down at that- "You stupid jealous bastard!" You screamed, as you spun around around and ran away. Leaving Midari in awe.

Running. You were loosing your breath quickly huff! keep running! Huff!...Huff... Just a bit further.....

Your legs were still carrying you, past the students, past the questions, past all the drama. After stopping to catch your breath, you realized that you had made it to the entrance/exit of the Academy. "When the hell did I get here?" You asked out loud. You took an deep and exhausted sigh. Relaxing your physical body on the walls connected to the pearly white gate. Your gaze slowly moved up to see how the rays of light were slicing through the gaps of the gate, creating a strong shadow on the pavement outside. Your mind was racing through todays events, loosing track of time in the process.

Your ear heard almost unrecognizable footsteps, almost as if it were---

"Oh crap I hear footsteps!" you announced, pulling up your 'I am ready to fight whoever the hell you are' face, standing up. "Come out whoever the hell you are!"

You hear a slight "ha" as the short-haired woman turned the corner to approach you.

"Wha-? Midari-"

"Yeah yeah whatever, 'Midari I love you, I'm sorry I called you a stupid bastard earlier' apology accepted." She carelessly waved her hand in motion, as if she was getting something out of the way. Now that was it. You snapped like the straw that broke the camels back. "You know what Midari, It's not very polite of you at all! First, you are limiting my ability to speak freely to the people I want to. Second, you disturbed my moment of rest by coming here. Third. Stop treating me like your dog, Because I am not something you can play around with and I hate the fact that you treat me like one!"

There was nothing but knee deep silence . Dead, heavy silence. You could almost feel the tension radiating around you and Midari. Even the chilling breeze that was blowing a moment ago had disappeared. Midari's face tilted down, Looking at the ground, hiding her face. A soft, Inaudible mumble escaped Midari's lips. As if to say something. "What was that? I didn't hear you, speak up." "I.....I'm sorry Y/N" She said, raising her head to look at you.

There she was, a usually ludicrous face had two tears trickling down it's cheeks, Her yellow eyes were filled with dejection and regret. "I'm...I'm sorry Y/N, you're right, I am a jealous bastard...I just...I just can't control myself when it comes to protecting and preserving my special flower...I...I'm sorry..I promise i'll stop."

You smiled. Just the fact that she was there standing in front of you made your heart flutter. You closed the distance between the both of you by walking up to her and wiping her tears of with your blazer sleeve.

"Midari, you are forgiven."