Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Aᴏɪ Mɪʙᴜᴏᴍɪ x Sᴛʏᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

1514 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were admired from afar, but you almost never knew. Nobody knew. Except the admirer.

He had always been a bit... eccentric. But little did you know how much power this man had. To you, he was just another guy, even if you were both members of the student council. But there was just one thing that made you feel uncomfortable about him: the stalking. Aoi would follow you for seemingly hours at a time. Like he was studying you, analyzing you As if he was taking mental note of each little movement you made.

Aoi may have had a strong perception of social cues, but he just couldn't seem to understand when they applied to himself, especially towards you. He was the type of person who thought his actions through and always deemed them reasonable, little did he know how clueless he actually was. Aoi found himself almost hypnotized by you. Your face, your voice, the geeky things you were into, your dreams, your internet search history, everything he could get his hands on he loved and cherished like no other.

You on the other hand knew almost nothing about him, the real him. Although, you couldn't shake the fact that he was undeniably handsome. Ever since you first met him when he was gambling with Mary Tsuzura and Yukimi, he seemed to take a strong interest in your input and opinions. Something he hadn't done for anyone else, except for Sakura maybe.

Aoi's mind was filled to the brim with thoughts, consumed by the house pet removal situation and you. The only thing stopping him from claiming you for himself was the house pet issue. He just never expected to put anything before that issue. He had to know you. He had to have you. He needed you.

"Aoi?" you ask him, the sound of your sweet soft voice dragging him out of his own mind back into reality.

"Yes, (y/n)?"

"Do you want me to organize the house pet numbers in alphabetical order or by date?" He had given you such a simple task for the day, you wonder if he was just trying to keep you later than the rest of the council.

"Date, please." He says blankly, as he scans over the large stack of manilla folders stuffed with forms. You were gripping onto the pile from the bottom, as it was tall enough to cover your entire stomach. Your arms only strained slightly from the weight of the task ahead.

" 'Kay." You grunted as you dropped the stack on a nearby coffee table. Aoi was relieved to see you would be working in the same room as him, he would almost know for a fact that you were safe.

"March... February... December... January... February..." You mumbled as you separated the victims of house pets by month. It truly devastating what Kirari has done, some students have even started dropping out as a cause of this system. As your large pile of paper turned into a few smaller ones. The sun began to sink below the city skyline, fading the natural light of the room. A few dim light bulbs and several cool-bright monitor screens illuminated it, and created harsh shadows that made it more difficult to read. Eventually, they were all sorted by month, and now you had to go through each pile and order them by the day. But it was getting much later and darker.

"Aoi, can I finish this tomorrow?" You ask breaking the silence. "I really need to head back to my home"

"(y/n) can you please finish this before you leave?" Aoi turned to look at you, and took a small breath in as he eyed your progress. "You're almost done, it seems."

"Uh, sure." But you felt uneasy. "I just don't want to have to walk alone at night, that's all."

"I figured as much." Aoi swivels his chair back to his computer. "I'll have someone arrange a room for you in the building."