Pʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ! Yᴜᴋɪᴍɪ Tᴏɢᴀᴋᴜsʜɪ X ꜰᴇᴍ! ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

TW FOR MENTIONS OF SA, ASSULT AND ATTEMPTED R^PE! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS ONESHOT! I DO NOT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! please stay safe!!

1935 words                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The muffled sound of groaning captured Yukimi Togakushi's attention as she passed by the women's shower room. She stops and tilts her dark turquoise covered head, something feeling a bit off. Faintly, the sounds continue and then a male voice. Eyes widening, the androgynous statured female quietly enters the showers, ready to bust the couple fornicating in a public place. She stops dead, wrath making her hands fist at the scene before her.

Y/N lays on the ground, naked and gagged. Her face bruised and her lip bloody. Her hands and feet being held by two male students. A third boy hovers over her, his hand in between her forced opened legs as she thrashes and twists, struggling against boy's touch.

"Look at this boys, the bitch is wet. I told you the house pet slut wanted it." The boy laughs as he roughly pushes his fingers inside Y/N as she screams against the gag, her eyes glassy with fear and anger. "I'm going to enjoy this." He reaches for belt buckle and maliciously chuckles as Y/N increases her attempts to get free.

In a sudden blur of movement, the boy goes flying across the room, hitting the back wall. The other two boys look up and the first sees Yukimi's fist coming towards him. After landing the hard punch, her foot kicks out and connects with the last boys face. Hit after hit, she lands heavy blows on the boys faces, standing and kicking them a few times as well, until they were rendered unconscious. The boy at the back wall was next, as she heaved the boy up and began striking him in the stomach and face repeatedly.

After finishing her mission of hurting the scum before her, she turns to find Y/N pressed against the far wall of the showers, curled in a ball, shaking and crying. Slowly walking over to her, her heart lurched as she flinched when she crouched down next to her.

"Hey, look at me Y/N." She internally winces at her quiet voice. She shook her head and pulled her arms tighter around her naked body. Yukimi stands up and walks to the towel hanging from the shower she was going to use before being attacked. Grabbing it, she walks back over to her and pulls her gently to her feet. Wrapping the fabric around her, she gently picks her up and begins to walk out of the room, Y/N providing no resistance in her shocked state.

Marching quickly down the hall, Yukimi stops in front of the literary club den door and kicks it several times. When the Tsuzura, the tall blue haired woman answers the door, her face registers surprise at her friend with a naked and bruised pupil in her arms. "Yukimi? what's the problem? What's happened to her?" She meets the furious woman's gaze and sees the fury burning in her brown eyes.

"In the women's shower room are three unconscious shit-bags that need to be locked up. I caught them assaulting Y/N." She hisses as her grip tightens around the bruised girl. At her small whimper, her expression changes to remorse as she pulls her against her chest.

"I see, take her to the hospital estate and let them examine Y/N. I'll take care of the trash with Mary." Tsuzura's lavender purple eyes turn icy as she pulls the dens door closed, stepping out into the hallway.

"She will be in the Nurses rooms, I'll talk to Mary and have her examine the girl there."

Kicking Mary's door and yelling for her to come to the Hospital room with her, Yukimi made her way to the room. Opening the door proved quite awkward with Y/N still in her arms. Pushing into the Hospital room, she carefully laid her down on her desk and lit the lamp on the nightstand next to it. She walked back into the hallway to wait for Mary, when she burst into the room, carrying her bag.