Papa?!

The ground beneath me was soo soft and I couldn't help it but want to cuddle and sleep more. This was soo confy and warm too. It felt soo different from what I've been used that I just continue to sleep after lightly waking up.

When I woke up to the second time I felt someone right next to me. So I woke up thinking this would be my end but I was actually pulled into a hug.

??? : It's fine. You can continue to sleep if you feel sleepy.

That man!

That bird man!

He really saved me!

His voice definitely shock up the last bit of sleep I got into my system and I woke up looking at a man who was petting my head and smiling down at me. He didn't had any glowes on this time and he also had just a lose shirt and black jeans on him.

Me: Thank you.

I didn't had anything more to say than thank you. Thinking about where I've been, I knew that I owed him my life. Not only that but the warm I felt now was something I could never dream about at all too.

Without realizing it, tears started to fall down my cheeks and I couldn't stop at all. The man only pulled me closer to a hug and let me cry until I couldn't cry anymore. His shirt was completely wet because of me and guit was immediately there.

Me: *sob* I am sorry. *sob*

??? : It's fine baby bird.

Looking up at the man he just smiled at me. We stayed like this for a bit until I wanted to stand up. The man followed immediately and looked at me for a bit.

??? : Do you know how to shower?

Me: ...

All he got was a nod from me si ce I felt shy. I didn't know the guy at all but he seemed worried about me.

??? : Okay baby bird. The room right there... That's the bathroom. Everything is prepared in there for you. Take as long as you need. There is no hurry. I'll be waiting here for you.

Me: Mh.

Just like that I went to the room to have a shower as well as relief myself and put on some clothes which I failed soo miserable. It was soo complicated to get the thing on. I found a white shirt which wasn't the hard part but the dungarees. Like they were a dark green one and then some white socks and black shoes.

So after struggling over and over again, I fell down to the ground with a loud thumb. In the next moment the door was opened and I saw the man there looking worried and alarmed.

??? : Are you okay?

Me: mh... I.. I don't know how to wear this...

??? : It's fine. Come here.

His face was a bit red and I could swear that he said cute but that could also just be me. All in all I got into the things and he carred me out.

??? : What's your baby bird.

Me: Izuku and yours?

??? : Kei. I am Kei Chisaki and from today in ward I also will be your new father. I don't expect yo-

Me: Papa?

??? :....

He was still holding me in his hands when I said that. I mean I couldn't call him dad when I had bad memories about  my real father. So I decided to juat go with papa.

Did I do something wrong?

Why dis he atop?

Wasn't I allowed to ca him that way?

Did he wanted me to call him dad?

I can't do that tho.

Dad is a bad man and he saved me.

Papa is a nice guy.

I looked at my new papa completly clueless what I should do, even panic spread over me since I didn't know if I did something wrong or not. However he soon started moving again and this time smiled at me.

Papa: Call me again.

Me: Papa?

Papa: Yes. I'll be your new Papa from now on.

Me: Thank you!

Since I was still in his arm, it was easy to hug him tightly and so that was what I did until he sat down and had me in his lap. In front of us was a small table and on there were soo many different kind of food that I didn't even know what the most of it was.

Papa: I told the kitchen to prepared something light. A bit of everything. Just take what you like baby bird.

Me: What is that?

Papa: Poridge with some berries. You want that?

Me: It looks good.

Papa: Okay here. 

It was only now that he sat me down right next to him or more like moved me away to put the bow in front of me and get me a spoon. Unfortuntelly I didn't know how to use it at all. After seeing me just look at it for a while he started feeding me and showing me how to use it. I was a quick learner what should I say.

Papa: Good. Good. You're doing well for your first time using it.

Me: Thanks papa.

Papa: You like it?

Me: Mh!

Papa: Wanna try something else too?

Me: I am full.

Papa: That's fine. 

I really tried to eat a lot but I simply couldn't eat anymore. After just 6 spoons full of the delicious pourage, I felt as if I was about to vomit and just stopped eating. Still I kinda felt bad for the food since it was soo good.

Papa: How about I get you some more later?

Me: Will you?

Papa: Of course. 

Me: Thanks papa!