A special offer

Papa Bird's POV:

It was very late when the door to the interogation room I was in opened. Call me a light sleeper but I was glad I was one since the moment it opened, I saw my baby bird being carried inside and not only that but he was wearing something else then ealier that day too.

Me: Baby bird.... What happened?!

I wasn't blind not to see the pale face of my kid and it didn't take ma even a second after I saw it that I took him from the hero and hugged him, sitting back on the chair having him close to me.

Eraserhead: A grave mistake.

Me: Did he see them?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Me: Tell me they got what they deserve!

Eraserhead: They are.

That was all he said before going out of the room leaving me with my child alone. Of course that night I stayed up making sure he was safe and knew I was here for him. 

How could they do this to a damn child!

Didn't they knew anything...

I wouldn't know a thing too if I didn't found the child.

It is normal for them not to know but GOD DAMN IT!

I mean are they blind?!

They should have seen his reaction!

They should have gotten alarmed!

Why did they react this slow?

Oh my baby bird!

I won't let anyone hurt you anymore!

Don't worry about it!

The night was young and I decided to actually sit on the cold and dirty floor for the sake of my Izuku because it was definitelly more comfy for him this way. I made sure he was fine and he wouldn't shiver. My jaked was on top of the child keeping him warm from everything. 

Soon after the night was over, early in the morning the door was opened once again and I saw Nezu coming in as well as the detective and the same hero again.

Me: What you want?

Nezu: Oh my, straight to the point huh?

Me: Let's get this over with.

Nezu: I am here to offer you a special deal. Let me make this one point sure. I am not doing this for you but for the child.

Me: Of course not for me. I wouldn't even accept and if it wasn't for him you all wouldn't have gotten me.

Nezu: Now then. I am offering you a teachers position at my school.

Me: Why do you want me to be a teacher?

Nezu: Simple. Your yakuza clan has one of the best trained people inside them and from what I can tell you trained them. Not only that but I want my students to have knowledge on how to use a gun as well as different weapons.

Me: You have Snipe for that, why me?

Nezu: As I said. I wouldn't offer you this if it wasn't for the childs sake. We have a responsibility and we failed to do it and notice him suffering for 2 years. 

Me: What will happen when I accept the offer?

Nezu: You as well as your partner and this child will move to UA into a house we will be building and stay there for the rest of your life.

Me: And him?

Nezu: He is free to leave whenever he wants and can walk in and out as he pleases.

Me: What about his future?

Nezu: Of course I will see to it that he only get's the best. He will be put into UA once he is old enough to ensure that he will not follow into your footsteps.

Me: The expenses?

Nezu: Covered.

Me: I'll accept.

There wasn't anything I had to consider at all. They were about to take care of us and the kids future. He only would have the best opportunity in front of him if he was already taking care of and living in UA's prelimitrary. Not only that but I was sure he would also enjoy this as well.

Me: I have a condition tho.

Nezu: You may take him with you when you are teaching a class.

Aizawa: *sigh* 

Me: You really are something else.

Nezu: I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

This was over. Now that we had everything settled they put a special quirk surpression collar around my neck so I could walk out and be in the school as I wished. Not only that but the moment I signed an agreement, we were also moved to UA. All the while Izuku was sleeping and I could tell that the shock from yesterday was way too big for him so I let him be and just carried him close to me the entire time.