Escape! That is the only plan!

The next day me and Papa were together before Hari would suddenly burst into the room. It was not something I would see every day and so it freaked me out for a but. Since this was Hari there wasn't any need to stay like this and so I just watch him go over to the small office desk my papa had in his huge room. It was literally in one of the corners.

Hari: You have to go.

Papa: Pardon?

Me: NO!

Hari: I mean you have to grab Izuku and leave NOW!

Papa: What's with you?

Hari: I did a bit of hacking and found out that they are coming over. 

Papa: When?

It was now my fathers turn to be shocked and abruptly stood up making the chair fall over. He looked paniced and I didn't like this. It meant something bad was happening but I didn't feel this way. Was it because I was actually too attached to my papa feeling safe with him?

Or was it because everything was better than my last place.

No. I knew the reason and it was quite obvious. I loved being here and I enjoyed every single second as well.

Me: Papa?

Papa: Izu, grab your crow and whatever you want to have with you. The rest can be replaced.

Me: What is wrong papa?

Hari: Nothing baby bird. You two are just going for some vacation.

Me: Liar!

Hari: I-

Papa: Izu, please. There is no time now.

Hari: I'll help pack your bag. I already booked two flight tickets under another name.

Everything happened soo quickly and my papa packed all the things we needed together with Hari before we actually left the room and were driven to the airport. I didn't had a single clue what was going on but I felt safe being together with my papa. So in the end I didn't cared at all what would happen.

Papa: Are you feeling okay Izu?

Me: Mh. Where are we going?

Hari: China! I booked you two tickets to Guilin. I thought he might enjoy the water there.

Papa: As long as it is away from here, we should be good.

Me: Why do we need to get away?

Papa: Don't be scared Izu.

Me: I am not scared. I am with papa after all.

Papa: Good.

Hari: Did you tell him about you know what?

Papa: Me being Overhaul? Yes. He knows.

Hari: Oh... since when.

Papa: The day Shigaraki came over.

I couldn't help it but be silent in the back seat. Not only that but I was really sleepy too. We were in this car for 2 hours to get to a different airport away from the city we were in and I couldn't help but fall asleep for a while until we got to the airport. 

Papa: Hari?!

Hari: I can see them.

Papa: What now?

Hari: Plan B!

Papa: That is?

Hari: I got you a private yacht.

The moment we arrived at the airport there were already some people in costumes and I could only look out of the window and be amazed at what they were wearing. There was this huge lady too.

Me: Papa, who is that?

Papa: Mt. Lady and some others as well as Miruko.... SHIT! IZU hold tight!

Hari: DAMN IT!

Before we could even turn or continue to drive away, a hero saw us and pointed at us. I was small but I saw it from the tinted back window. However the moment I head my papa swear, Hari started to speed up and before I knew it we were picked up by someone. 

Me: PAPA!

Papa: IZUKU!

I saw my papa who was sitting at the front seat turning around and leaning behind to make sure to face me but I saw the shock and the fear all written in his face. It was so much for me and I was scared so I started crying. I didn't get what was happening at all. 

Papa: Damn it! These Biscuit eaters! I want to dip them all in tea and crack them.

My papa somehow ended up climing to the back of the car while we were still up int air and came to my side unbuckling me first before pulling me in his arms and putting the seat belt on himself and hugging me tightly.

Papa: Shshhh. I got you. They can't do anything to you.

Me: Papa... I am scared.

Papa: Shhhhh... It's fine. It's fine. Hari, do something.

Hari: What you want me to do in this situation?

Papa: Anything...

Hari: Oh jesus! Please I can't just... I can! Hold on tight.