You monster! GET HIM BACK!

Papa Bird's POV:

I saw them try to get Izuku to stop crying but I knew the kids mind by now. He wasn't one to get distracted soo easily. The sheer moment he saw the dragon was when I saw how his mind was thinking on the quirk but not on the person. Still it wasn just for a moment before he looked at me again. This was just the way his mind worked.

He was extremly intelligent and when there was one thing that I knew then that was that my own son loved quirks even though it was a virus infesting us all and so disgusting and out of place. It was only thanks to him that I stopped the experiments I had in mind with that white haired girl. Not that I had the time for it anyways.

Me: Get me to my son.

Hari: You better treat him well or we gonna go after you all!

Me: Hari, shut it! Get Izuku here!

I was fighting the heroes since this was my right as a villain. I wanted to have Izuku in my hands and the only thing that was standing in our way was a police car with a guy inside I knew too well. Eraserhead was sitting there while me and Hari were fighting all the heroes here off.

Needless to say that it was useless since there were too many heroes and I knew that so I gave up the moment I saw Izuku look at me. It was written all over his tear stained face. He was worried about us.

Me: Hari, stop it.

Hari: What?

Me: I said stop it.

Hari: We are not gonna give up now!

Me: Look!

Hari: Oh.... SHIT!

Me: Yeah....

This was how we stopped fighting and surrender at the thought of seeing my kid again. We couldn't have Izuku see us covered in blood. This would traumatize the small child and so we stopped and let them get us into a police car where I once again insisted to be together with my baby bird. 

Me: Get me to my son!

Police Officer: We can't do this.

Me: He is my son.

Police Officer: Sorry but we can't have an inco-

Me: DO IT!

I screamed at the police officer who drove us to the police station but it didn't helped at all. Not only that but once we got to the police station, I couldn't see the car with Izuku around at all. 

Me: Where is he?

Police Officer: By the side of his family.

Me: We are his family.

Police Officer: His real family.

Me: No....

Hari: YOU DAMN IDIOT!

Me: You can't get him back! They abandoned him!

Hari: Gosh! He will freak out. He needs us.

Me: Agree.

While me and Hari were actually starting to be seperated we told that to the officer which looked more of a detective and I knew that he had a truth telling quirk. Of course I did my homework and investigated every single person beforehand in case soemthing like this would happened ever since that day he met Sir. Nighteye.

Me: You have to get him away from that asshole.

Police Officer: Pardon?

Me: Get the kid safe from his family. You are supposed to help him then go do that!

Police Officer: Calm down first. He is safe.

Me: Bullshit! That Small Bitch Ass put him into a child market! If we didn't get him out of there then who knows what would have happened to him.

Detective: ... Shit. Call Sansa! Inform him about this. Chisaki isn't lying.

Police Officer: Got it.

Detective: Tell me what you know.

Me: What is there to tell?

Detective: Everything.

Me: There was a guy who owed us a lot of money and called us over that he found the best way to repay me. This was how I stumbled accross this kid.

Detective: Why him?

Me: He is pure and not invected. Call it quirkless.

Detective: We know as much but why did you take him in?

Me: He needed it and the way he looked as well as knowing he was pure just didn't let me go. Besides didn't you hear him call me papa? It's the cutes I've heard and I will live till the end of my days protecting him. Now get me out of here to rip up that Small Might's ass for putting him in there.

Detective: You are not going anywere. Now answere me a couple of more question.

I did as the police wanted since they promised me that I would be able to see my baby bird when we would be done and after they made sure he was alright of course. Needless to say that I didn't cared about anything at all. I just had to make sure that my baby bird was okay and that I could see and hug him again.