We fight back!

PapaBird's POV:

I already saw how tired Izuku looked when we found him and after bathing him as well as watching a movie with just some snacks he just started nodding off. Of course I did what every good person would do and that meant tucking my kid into the bed before turning the light off and walk outside to Hari's room.

They done it!

Who they think they are?!

Huh?!

I will make them pay for this!

With the goal of meeting Hari, I knocked at the door and immediately got a reply. Who else would knock on his door after all. So once I got inside I saw him sitting in front of his own laptop.

Hari: So we fighting back.

Me: Yes.

Hari: I am soo for it. What is that bastart even thinking entering our base like this?

Me: I would rather like to know how he knew about the child we brought in 2 days ago.

Hari: You think we have a spy?

Me: Possible.

Hari: I asked the others earlier and it seemed that Toga snuck in and also was the one approaching the kid.

Me: Let me guess, he ran out?

Hari: Yes and the others tried to stop Toga hence the 4 dead bodies in the commoner room.

Me: They will pay for this.

Hari: I agree.

Me: Did you find where they are?

Hari: Not really. I think they should be in this location but I am sure about it.

Me: Better than nothing.

Hari: How is he?

Me: He could tell that I was angry but he is fine. No cuts, no bruises.

Hari: Good and he really has some good intuition.

Me: Yeah.

Hari: So what you wanna do?

Me: Rat them out like the damn bastards they are... Why are you smiling like that?

Hari: You know what Izu called Shigaraki earlier?

Me: No.

Hari: Crusty.

Me: Pffff- Well let's turn the Crusty ass bitch into Dust, shall we?

Hari: Now?

Me: When else? I can't leave Izuku alone.

Hari but you will-

Me: No. You will stay behind with him.

Hari: What about the brat then?

Me: Leave her be.

Hari: I understand. I'll take care of him. He is cute.

Me: Say that again.

Hari: You need anything?

Me: I got all covered. Just wanted to inform you.

Hari: Got it. I'll go to your room and stay there in case something happens.

Me: Thanks.

Just like that we both got out of the room. There was this one thing that we both knew. After today there wouldn't be any LOV for sure anymore. So with that in mind and in order to eliminate the threat that was laying around Izuku's neck like a snake and a rope, I decided to grab a few people some guns and leave the base up to Hari.

The rid was a quick one and before we got there I briefed everyone.

Me: No survival. We pay back what we owe them and they killed our people.

Clan Members: YES SIR!

They will pay for even threatening my child.

How dare they!

As if they don't fear me!

Oh I didn't get the position out of sheer kindness.

They will learn to get to know me good.

With that once we arrived we all went out and I used the special bullets we had to shot them with it. I was soo done with Shigaraki and his childish behaviours. Not only that but he was all too demanding and didn't get that people need time too. 

Did I care that he was basically All for Ones favorite?

Nope.

He dared threaten my son and I of course would react to it and eliminate the threat.

This was as simple as it was.

I just had to make sure that my sons future wouldn't be threatened like this at all. I wanted him to have a save life and be happy. He was my son and he was someone I would treasure for life. Nothing went over family after all.

Me: CRUSTY!

It was the moment I had him in front of me after a very short fight of bullets flying around that I looked at him with a gun in my hands.

Me: It's over for you. You did this to yourself. Never threaten my child.

With that I pulled the trigger and got a bullet going straight through his skull. This was finally over. Now all I had to do was get the disgusting blood from me and be clean when I see Izuku again.