Fucked up~5

Another practice day. Conner walked into the living room watching Jamie do his cool shit. He sat down and asked some questions and then Jamie just started talking about his collage hoe life.
"Hey um, your dad's here to take you to practice." Beth said walking in with Conner's bag.
"What? Why didn't you tell him no?"
"Cause it's bonding honey, plus he's the one who called."
"I'm not going then."
"Oh so you could join me and I could tell you all about the time I was in a bath house with 10-"
"Fine fine, I'll go."

Now they were on there way. Sean asked questions but Conner just ignored them.
"Hey uh, I haven't seen that girl around lately, Karmaine I think."
"It's Karma, but what would  you know." He said not making eye contact.
"I didn't tell her anything you know, but if you got it wrong I'm sorry."
"Yeah yeah whatever, I think I fucked it up though."
"That's your fault kid."

They talked  more and his dad also broke the news to him that he's the new offense coordinator. It didn't go so well though.

Game day for the boys. They're playing the rams today. Karma decided to go today. She knew her coach would be on her ass again but it would be worth it she hopped. Although, she hand a bandage around her foot and walking slightly off balance Karma wanted to go. She still thinks Conner hates her but it's ok. "Ready?" Brooke asked as she stood up from re-wrapping Karma's ankle.
"Yup let's go."

"Oh hi sweety we missed you." Beth said hugging both girls but tighter one for Karma. "Is it ok?"
"Yeah it's fine for now." Karma smiled softly and the two girls went to their normal spot.

"I thought you said they changed." Karma said sighing and leaning on Brooke's shoulder.
"I'm telling you he could of kicked it over. I've seen him at practice. He just needs to focus." Brooke replied. "Wow, defending your boyfriend." Brooke pushed up Karma from her shoulder and rolled her eyes as they laughed.

And another one. The saints. They won, they won they're first game.