K.I.S.S.I.N.G~8

Few days later.

Brooke heard singing close to her house and looked out the window. The thing about it though is that the Warriors were across the street infront if the next house. She chuckled and yelled for Karma.

"What- no fucking way. Brookey your boyfriend's singing you a song!" Karma giggled and hyped her up. They sorta laughed as they had the wrong house but watched from the window from Brooke's room.
"Oh shit oh shit." Karma said pointing to the burning tree now. Brooke yelled for her mother and the 3 went downstairs since Daryl and Bryce went out with the team to celebrate.

"How are you gunna get to work tomorrow." Melanie pulled the to girls close to her on either side of her. They leaned their heads on her shoulder wrapped in blankets as they watched Melanie's car be put out of flames.

The next few days went by and another game to get through for the boys.
Karma couldn't go to this one because she missed practice again. Good thing she didn't go though. The field was a vomit fest. On the plus side, they did win. But they were going up against Brooke's dad's team, the Porcupines, in the championship.

Everyone single person was training hard. The Warriors, Porcupines, Karma and even Brooke.

One last meeting before the game in 2 weeks. Harlan invited Brooke and Karma.
Daryl was too busy to pay attention to the girls since he was making game plans so Melanie let them go ahead.

Karma kicked off her crocs and placed her feet up in the seat going on her phone. Brooke noticed something but she would wait until they got to the place to address it since she was driving.

The team was taking up two tables waiting for their orders as they talked obnoxiously loud. The coaches took up one by themselves but it was just Sean and Troy for now. Bizone said he would drop by later, which he definitely will since Sean said the food was on him tonight.

Conner saw the truck pull up in the parking lot a little ways ahead. He smiled but then it dropped seeing a scene where Brooke look pissed at her. "Hey uh, I'll be back." Conner said getting up not waiting for a reply.

"Hey hey hey, Brooke take it easy." Conner said looking at Karma. She didn't say anything nor did she make eye contact. "Show him."
She ignored the first one. "Show him Karma, no one's mad but you need to speak up for yourself Karma!"
"Don't you think I try. No one listens to what I have to say. Let's just go eat." She said walking away.
"Hey, just breathe." Harlan said coming up to her and leading her to do it with him. Brooke settled down. "Her wrist, it's bruised, her coach seems a little too rough with her and I just want to know what's going on."
"You've gotta take it slow, she'll open up then, you've been doing this way longer than any of us Brooke."
"I don't think she'll want to talk to me right now, so could you? Yuh know." Conner nodded and turned but before he did. "Get a room Harlan." Then he went back.

"Hey come on, let's take a walk." Conner said holding her free hand out of her pocket.
"Don't worry the food won't be ready in another 10."
She nodded and the two went along.

"So, can I see? Just to make sure you're fine." They found a swinging bench with lights around it not far from the food truck but out of sight.
Karma slowly took her hand out her sleeves and unbandaged her wrist.
"Holy shit."

"It was worst than this, it's getting better I promise

"It was worst than this, it's getting better I promise."
Conner sighed and leaned his head on her shoulder. "When's your comp." He said changing the subject and wrapping her wrist back. "No one cares about cheer-."
"That's not the question I asked, when's the comp Karm."
"The day before the championship."
"I'll get it to work. Promise."

She smiled and looked him in the eyes at his lips quickly then back at his eyes. She didn't even realize how close they were.
Conner made it happen after a moment of silence. He gently kissed Karma on the lips. His hand moved to her waist while her good hand moved to the back of his head.
Conner tilted his head slightly to the side and continued on.
After a while they pulled away. "Could you, maybe come over a time. Like before your comp, and maybe just you but if-."
"It's fine, I'll maybe come a day with you after your practice?"
Conner hummed kissing her lips repeatedly this time. "We should probably get back, food must be there already. "Yeah, for sure."