W.O.N~7

And that was it. They won every single game leading up to now playing the Procupines. Karma knows how her brother gets, and now him plus probably the whole team knew they were hanging around them they would do some stupid shit on the field. Karma's also been avoiding Zion and that too, makes him go ballistic.

It was the day. The girls didn't drive by themselves this time. They were in the backseat of the truck while the bus full of rough back team mates were behind them. Their entrance was wild and thank god Conner and his team weren't there yet. They both had on a Porcupine Jersey but had on blue short pants with their numbers on it.

As the bus pulled up and the girls were walking up and down getting things ready they stopped and saw how media leaped in Sean's face asking him questions.
The comment that Marcose and Paulie said made Karma smile.
The two girls knew what were coming next so they stood right on the side.

"Porcupines! Stick it! Stick it!" Now he was slowly roughing them up as the Warriors went to their spot. They're dad personally eyed Sean as he was walking behind his team. "Porcupines, stick it!"
And then they left the field.
"You bitches be too fucking old for this." Karma rolled her eyes.

Zion seen Karma rub up on number 44. So he personally took that into his own hands.

"What the fuck Z!" Karma shouted as she was now by the sidelines of the Porcupines.
He flipped him over. Literally.
Daniel made a joke laughing at how the Warriors did. Karma was frantic even though she knows what sport it is.

"They'll do better, second round, come on Karma they're gunna be ok." Brooke said as she went to stations with a clip board.

"Set, set, hut."
And two tackled 66 from the warriors. 1 of course being Zion.
They had no sympathy for the other team. Neither did coach. "Dad you're hurting them at this point it's not football but a rustling match." Karma said loudly over the cheers. "This is football Karma, you're meant to get hurt!"
She was pissed and walked away from him. Karma squat on her ankles and rubbed her hair out of frustration. Everytime Zion tackled someone he looked at her feeling proud.

They ended up winning, the score board even cut off. The Porcupines left the Warriors beat the fuck up.

Conner watched from across the field a kid Karma was talking to off the team Brooke's dad coaches.

"You know something, and whatever you know get that shit out of your head." She said walking away from the 15 year old. Zion grabbed her arm and looked her dead in the eyes. "What's his name." See, Zion was controlling asf, and for a girl who'd never been with him Karma felt bad for all the girls who were in a relationship with this guy. "You don't need to fucking know. Let me go Zion."
He did but shouted a response back. "I'll find out sooner or later and someone's gunna get hurt Kar!" He shouted and grinned as she walked away.