New coach~10

Next morning Karma woke up before Conner. Last night events briefed through her head making her smile while stretching. Karma looked across at a mirror in the room and sighed. She looked like a mess. She went to the bathroom and freshened up. While she was soaking her hair with water as it was frizzy asf, she felt two arms hug her waist and a certain boy leaning his head on her shoulder. Karma smiled as she brushed through her hair with her fingers. She used 1 out of the three bands on her hand to tie back her hair. Conner groaned for some reason she doesn't know and took one from her hand to his. "Well your welcome." "Why are you up so early." He said now kissing her shoulder or any clotheless place. "May I need to remind you that you have football practice and I have cheer." She said turning to face him fixing his hair. "I'll skip, I want to come with you today."
"Conner, be fucking for real, you have a game with my brother in minus 2 weeks, you'll need all the practice you can get."
"Karmaine, I am fucking for real, we have to take days off to prepare mentally to."
She signed not wanting to argue anymore.
"Fine, Brooke's gunna be here in 30 to take us home and then carry me."
"And she'll come back for me when you guys get ready, my mom and Jamie aren't going to my practice today."
She looked away from his eyes. Karma felt guilty even though she did this all the time for her practices.
"Karm." He said as he gently turned her back to look at him. "Fine. If I'm blamed for it I- whatever." She said walking off downstairs.
Conner sighed washing up. He really needed a break from his father but didn't want to tell Karma in that way. So, he just made a way out of practice for one day.

"Karma I didn't know you did cheer" Beth said as she braided Karma's hair. Well, Karma was teaching her the basics for her type of hair. Curly hair was never something Beth had to deal with in her entire life, but she wanted to try something new and have fun.
"Yeah I've been doing it since I've been 4. It's just I'm really good but I play around and then they push me harder so I go here and there."
"Well, whatever makes you happy, but don't let them push you over you're limits."

Brooke rang the doorbell and she had Karma's clothes? "I thought the plan was?-"
"Mom and dad are tied with the game right now, they went to the field. I walked in and walked right back out, so here why not." Brooke said as she walked passed Karma at the door and sat and talked to Jamie while he was waiting on Beth.

"Ok Conner, Brooke will take you to practice, don't be late." Beth shouted as the door closed. Conner came down in normal day to day clothes. "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"
"Long story short, I'm skipping today to come with you guys."
"But-"
"All questions asked on the way." He said walking away.

Karma came down in her uniform. "You're so cute." Brooke said as she smiled at her bestfriend posing. It dropped fast though. "Upstairs right now." She hurried her. Conner knew why and chuckled.

As they were driving they were yelling over the hickey Brooke had to cover over with makeup on Karma's neck. Conner only smiled proudly at the situation earning a smack behind his head by Brooke.

"Up two three four. And 1, 2, 3, 4, holdddd, 5, 6 , 7, 8 and 1 two three, Karma stick it, Karma stick it!"

But she didn't. She thud on the mats as she layed there stressed out over the one move.
Her coach stood over her. "Listen to me, we've got 12 days left until this comp, and I'm going to keep you here until you get it right! You skip another practice Karma, try me." She said going back to the side and yelling for the start position. "Karma let's go!"

"Hey um is she always like this?" Conner whispered asked to Brooke as he watched Karma still on the floor. 
"She's a new coach, I don't know her that well, she loves Karma's skills though and she's trying to make her the best but she's going way to hard."
"Oh, a new coach. I know something about that."