01

"oh my gosh! what a night" gina had the brightest smile on her face as she walked out of the harry concert with her friends.

"i am a changed women after that" stella spoke, wiping her tears away.

"you are so dramatic" jace rolled his eyes.

"so we're going to ignore you bawling ur eyes as he sang fine line?" stella retorted with a scoff.

"let's just agree we all got emotional, i mean it's harry styles" ricky laughed, giving a quick glance to gina. she quickly looked away.

"nothing will ever top that" nina said with a light giggle. gina knew the giggle all too well. it was her "i think he's cute" giggle.

"it was so great meeting you guys, we should meet up again, yeah?" gina asked, ignoring the pit in her stomach.

"definitely, you guys made the experience a thousand times better" jace smiled at both girls.

"we were thinking of heading to like a mini bar café or something, you guys wanna come?" stella desperately wanted girl friends, the last ones she had were crap. most of her past girl friends only ever used her to get close with ricky or jace.

before gina could even open her mouth nina yelped, "of course!" taking gina's hands in her's.

sure, gina loved nina to death, but she always hated when she got this boy crazy.

gina faintly heard ricky whisper something to jace but she had no idea what it was. she ignored it and focused back on her walking pace.

"so are you girls from around here?" jace asked, mainly to gina.

"not originally, we're from salt lake, we moved out here about two-three years ago for college" gina smiled to herself. she always gets giddy thinking about how far she's come since back then.

"that's nice, we've been living her for a good while. i've known stella since high school and we met jace freshman year of college" ricky explained softly.

"oh cool! how old are you guys?" nina smiled to ricky.

"we're all twenty, i'm the oldest and jace is the youngest" he replied, looking away awkwardly.

"we're here folks!" stella laughed a bit at the end, attempting to ease the awkward undertone that was added.

as everyone walked into the mini bar nina stayed behind a bit, waiting for gina to walk in.

"oh my gosh, gi, did you see him?! he's so cute and totally my type!" nina had one of the brightest smiles gina had ever seen on her.

"you should go for it!" gina smiled back. though she knew she'd regret ever saying that.

 though she knew she'd regret ever saying that