05

ricky 💕

hey nini!

hey ricky:)

are you free rn?
i was thinking of going to
smoothie king

ooo sounds good!!

i'll pick u up in 15

alright!
i'll see you then:)

see ya(:

**

"sorry guys i can't make it to pizza anymore." nini frowned, setting her phone on the dresser.

"what? why not?" gina asked looking up from her book.

"ricky asked me to get smoothies together, haven't gone out with him in a while" nini's reply made stella'a face turn in confusion.

"didn't you see him a day ago?" stella was honestly baffled.

this wasn't the first time nini had ditched the two girls. stella felt awful for gina. her best friend has leaving her in the dust for a boy she'd practically just met.

it was almost like nini was doing it to spite her. it was like her way of saying "i won." even though nini really had no idea.

"that was to study, it hardly counts. anyway, have fun you two!" nina gave a bright smile and began putting her shoes.

stella looked over to gina who looked like she was about to burst. she couldn't tell if her eyes were sad or angry. either way, she went and sat next to the girl.

soon, there was a knock on the door.

"i'll get it." stella said before nini had the chance to get a word in.

stella walked over and opened the door.

"we have to talk." she looked at ricky with serious eyes.

"about what?" ricky honestly had no idea he'd been interrupting plans and slowly breaking up a friendship.

"let me steal him from you for a sec" stella said shooting nini a smile. nini nodded her head and went over to gina to say her goodbye's.

**

stella pushed ricky out into the hallway.

"what's up?" he asked.

"what's up? ricky i know your oblivious, but i didn't know it was this bad." and stella thought jace was dense.

"for the past three weeks nini has been breaking off plans with gina and i to go hang out with you. nini and i aren't all that close but that's gina's best friend. i'm glad that your happy and all, but i think you guys should take it easy." stella was honestly fed up both of them.

"what- nini never told me? i'm so sorry stells, i never meant to impose." ricky had a tendency to not notice when he was going too fast.

"i don't think i'm the one you need to apologize to." that was the last thing stella said before going back inside.

**

"i'm ready to go!" nini said opening the door for ricky.

"y-yeah, sounds good." the boy stuttered as he glanced at the curly haired girl, then to stella, who gave him a look. almost like she knew what he was thinking. nini took his hand in hers, and they went on their way.

**

now there was just stella and gina. gina had continued reading her book while the couple left.

"want me to invite jace? i'm sure he'll know how to cheer you up" stella smiled warmly at the girl.

"yeah, sounds good." gina smiled back at her.

**

____________________ANOTHER CHAP!!! on a roll u gUYS!!!! 💛💛💛💛

ANOTHER CHAP!!! on a roll u gUYS!!!! 💛💛💛💛

hope ur liking it so far<3

SEE U GUYS NEXT TIMEEE!!