"My little Allium"

The child wasn't human.

It did not have rounded ears, or same colored eyes. It did not have same-color skin, and it did not have only hair atop its head.

The child was a mosaic of both black and white, split down the middle. Little freckles of the opposite color speckled across the child's face like stars.

Beautiful, glowing red and green eyes contrasted with the black and white palette, adding a gentle spice of curiosity and color into the little creature.

The child was beautiful, to say the least. A beautiful creation, each detail painted perfectly like a picture.

"Oh, little prince, how gorgeous you are," The queen whispered to the sleeping child, the language unknown to any human; only common among the creatures and hybrids that made up of the void dimension known as the End, a language only known to Enderfolk, letting fondness and honey slip into her tone. "Isn't he beautiful, darling?"

"Yes, he is," The other queen whispered, love being the only thing that filled her heart. "He is our beautiful mosaic."

The two queens basked In each other's love, the child bringing joy and hope into their hearts.
This child would the future of this dimension, the new heir to the throne. A gorgeous, hybrid prince, soon ready to open his eyes and show the world who he was.

What made the child even more special was that he was indeed a hybrid. The first hybrid to contain royal blood in years. The people had never been happier to hear the news of the newly born prince.

"⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ is his name." The dark queen whispered to her lover, her head to the darkness of void above, listening to the whispers of the gods that rumored around about the child. The light queen smiled at her with fondness, understanding in her eyes.

"The gods blessed us with the greatest gift imaginable," The dark queen whispered, leaning forward to place a gentle kiss to her sons head. "You are the greatest masterpiece. My little allium."

"My little allium"

------------------------  

Ranboo awoke with a shock. His cheeks were burning, the tear scars now becoming deeper than before.

What... was that? 

Who were they? 

Something familiar, but so far away. A dream, maybe? A fantasy? A wish? He didn't know. 

It felt real. It felt familiar, but he couldn't think of why.

His mind swirled with blurry memories and thoughts surrounding the dream, if he could call it that. 

He wanted to remember. He wanted to know so, so badly. 

Who the gentle voices belonged to. Why the spoke about him with such fondness. Why he wanted to jump into their arms and never let go, like if he did, they would dissipate into thin air. 

Maybe he'd find out some day. Maybe he'll see them again, if they even exist in the first place. 

Just maybe. 

------------------

Short but sweet. (Sry its so short)

I'm alive, wooooo

Any theories in the comments??? 

<3333 

~Waffle :]