confirmation (request)

TW ⚠️  EATING DISORDER

Request ~ anonymous

Reader ~ 17 they/them
________________

*y/n's pov*

today is just one of those days...the one where you just have this feeling......that hole in your stomach type feeling, that something bad is about to happen. 

The last few weeks have been nothing but filming just scene after scene after scene.

There has been no time to do anything; hanging out with friends, sleeping or even eating. my schedule has been so crammed that I've had little to no time to eat any food let alone a good nutritious meal which I mean, is kinda a problem.

But as the pit in my stomach begins to grow I started to get used to it...I started to like it.

That feeling of pain rush unexpectedly through my body as it tries to warn me what I am doing is wrong.

It has been getting harder and harder to grasp the reality of the situation as my mind begins to tell me that this feeling is good.

The cast has been getting more suspicious as the days go on but I try to hide it the best I know how, by telling them 'I'm fine' when really I'm sinking deeper into this hole. 

as the days go by the cast slowly begins to take notice. Scar and Lizzie seem to have noticed the most asking me all sorts of questions, but I always end up avoiding it or being saved by work.

I see the two of them talking a lot these days I never hear what they say but it is probably nothing good seeing the serious looks on their faces. today happens to be one of those days, I can see them speaking while taking turns glancing over at me letting me know I am the main topic of their conversation, I feel uncomfortable as I feel their eyes on me, not knowing what they are saying about me

'did I do something wrong... what if they hate me' as my mind raced with all these possibilities I begin to panic, that gut feeling of something horrible about to happen I run for my trailer.

my head is spinning have they noticed I've lost weight? have I lost weight? I didn't think I did? I had to check.

I ran over to the closest mirror ripping off my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts. I stared at myself for what felt like forever I don't see a difference, so why were they talking about me, is there something I'm not seeing? suddenly I heard the door I thought I had locked swing open as two people burst through it unexpectedly.

Scar raised her voice faintly as her voice begun to crack in disbelief "ARE YOU OKAY? I-I knew it... I knew something was up with you. have you been starving yourself?"

Lizzie runs over to me catching me in her arms as I collapse with tears streaming down my face.

"I didn't mean to I swear! I just.... I didn't have the time before but I-....... I started to like the way it felt... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry" I said struggling to breathe

"it's okay! you're going to be okay. but we need to get you to a doctor" replied Lizzie

Scar jumps in "we will be with you the whole time I promise. we are here for you always." they suddenly wrap their arms around me comforting me, we stay like that for a couple of hours as I let it all out.

_________________

Words ~ 597

Hey lovelys first things first I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or just listen I'm always here to let you rant or just to have a normal conversation

I love you all <3

Until next time :)