𝟏 | 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟

The rest of the fanfic it going to be in 3rd person, but for this chapter it's going to be in Misaki's p.o.v

———///
Misaki's age: 10

I put my arms behind my neck while laying on the deck of the Red Hair pirates ship. I close my eyes and let the wind hit my face, I giggle softly as I hear Benn scolding Shanks.

"Misa-chan!" I hear him shout from beside a angry Benn and a laughing Yasopp.

I stand up and walk towards the storage room where the trio are "what now, Red-kun?"

"We ran out of booze! And Benn doesn't want to get more" he pouted, Benn glares at him.

"That's because you finished them all yesterday! Look we'll get booze in the next village, just calm down and let Misa-chan make you food"

"Hey, guys! Misa-chan is going to make lunch!" Yasopp announced while walking towards the deck along with Shanks and Benn.

I roll my eyes and went to the kitchen to make them some food for the first time since I left Dadan's house.

It only took 10 minutes to finish cooking. I put the food in a plate and place them on the table.

"Did I cook too much food?" I ask myself while looking at the table full of food "nah!" I walk to the deck and shout "food is ready!"

"Smells good-uh Misa-chan, you cooked too much" Benn said whilst sitting down with the rest of the crew.

I sit in between Benn and Shanks and said "did I? Sorry about that, it's just that Luffy, Ace and Sabo ate a lot so..."

Shanks hugs me "it's alright! It's just very impressive for a 10 year old to cook or even bake for that matter, and you can do both"

I blush and look away, everyone laugh at this.

"Aww! You made her blush captain" Yasopp said, my blush darken and bury my face into Shanks chest.

He chuckles "stop teasing her! Let's hurry up and eat so that we can get booze"

Everyone laugh, I smile while pulling away from Shanks chest.

"This is delicious Misa-chan! Where do you learn how to cook and bake" Shanks asks.

"Makino-san, taught me how to cook simple things, and since I wanted to learn more, she taught me more difficult stuff. It took me a lot of burned dishes to learn how to cook properly" I smile at that one memory.

[~ Flashback ~]
Misaki age: 6

"Makino! Mimi is burning the bar again!" Luffy shouts.

I blush in embarrassment and glare at him "I'm not burning anything, I'm just cooking!"

He tilted his head cutely "so you're cooking the bar? How does that work?"