𝟕 | 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

CW: Smut

It's the middle of the night, and Misaki couldn't sleep. She laying on her bed, thinking about what happened with Zoro two days ago.

Misaki close her eyes, smiling as she ran her thumb across her rosy lips. She can still feel his lips against hers, how passionate he was when he kissed her.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. She let out a sigh, standing up and walking toward the door. She opened it, revealing her father. "Hey, dad... What's up?"

"I'm leaving." He said with a serious face. "I have something to do tomorrow, but don't worry, I'll come back in a few days. Oh... and Perona is coming with me."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusing. "Perona is going with you?" Misaki leaned against the wall, the bottom of her foot touching the wall. "Why is she going with you?"

Mihawk shook his head, chuckling a bit. "Something about Gecko Moria? Don't know, I wasn't paying attention." He kissed her forehead as started walking away. "Tell Perona to hurry up or I'll leave without her."

Misaki nodded, speed walking toward Perona's room. She knocked on the door before opening it. She saw Perona checking herself in the mirror. "My dad said to hurry the fuck up."

The pink haired girl smiled, grabbing Misaki's hands as she dances excitedly. Perona squealed, "You're gonna stay here alone with Zoro! Make this opportunity count, Saki-chan!"

Misaki's jaw dropped, "Is this why you're going with my dad? To leave me alone with Zoro?"

Perona smirked, floating away. "Anything for you, my love!" Misaki shook her head in disbelief, chuckling to herself.

Misaki began walking to her room when her stomach started growling. She groaned, making her way toward the kitchen. Then, she recalled that Zoro didn't eat so, Misaki stepped outside.

Misaki licks her lips, shamelessly checking the green haired swordsman out. They way his hands and mouth gripped his swords. She has never wished to be a sword in her life before now, especially the one in his mouth.

She cleared her throat, catching his attention. Zoro's gaze lands on her, taking the sword out of his mouth. "Yo." He greeted her, making her nod in acknowledgement.

"I'm gonna fix a sandwich, you want one?" Misaki offered, a hint of lust lingered in her eyes as she did.

He smirked, immediately noticing it. "Yeah... gonna help you though." He said, walking toward her. When he's face to face with her, Zoro couldn't help but look down at her cleavage. He just want to rip open her top and suck... okay, he'll stop.

They went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients for the sandwich. It consists of mayo, lettuce, cheese and of course, bread. They fixed four, two for each of them.

"Hey, Isa..." Zoro began to say, taking a bite out of the sandwich. "I've been wanting to asked you this ever since we..." his face flushed red. "You know..."

Misaki blushed, biting her bottom lip. "Yeah..."

Zoro scratched the back of his neck, hesitant to asked something that's personal. He pinched the bridge of his nose, "While you were sleeping, your were muttering Ace's name."

She sighed, wiping her mouth with a napkin. Misaki met his piercing eyes, "If only I got there sooner... he would be alive."

Zoro didn't say anything, having flashbacks of Kuina. He knows what's like to lose someone close to you die.

"What about you, Zoro?" She asked, "Got any lose?" In his eyes, a flash of pain came visible. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Misaki said, walking away.