𝟑 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

"There she is!!"

Misaki looks up and sees Rayleigh "Yo! How you been?"

"I'm doing good! And you?"

Misaki now stands in front of him and smiles sadly "Well... I'm not having a mental breakdown... so... anyways, where's Luffy?"

"Hancock brought food for him so you probably know where he is."

Misaki chuckles but then realized something "Wait what!? Hancock-sama brought food for Luffy?! I thought she hated men!"

Rayleigh laughs and looks down. Her eyes widened and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Holy shit!" She laughs "Is she really..."

He nods "Shakky was the one who said it. I didn't believe her at first, but it's true."

Misaki extended her hand "C'com, let's go surprise Luffy."

He grabs my hand and stands up "Then let's go!"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Where were you Rayleigh? And who is that?" Luffy points at Misaki.

Sandersonia stared at him "How can you not know who she is? She's 'Nightmare Goddess', her bounty is 700 million beli."

"She does look super strong! But what's her name?" Luffy asks.

"No one knows" Marigold said.

Luffy grew confused and looks at Rayleigh.

Rayleigh smirks and wraps his arm around my shoulder "Her name is Dracule D. Misaki."

Luffy stops eating and froze.

"Wait... Dracule?" Gloriosa questioned.

"That's right! Her father is Dracule Mihawk."

"M-Misaki!?" Luffy exclaimed.

Misaki walks up to him and smiles "Long time no see, Luffy."

Luffy's bottom lip quivered and tears started in his eyes. Misaki bend down and hugs him, he hugs back. He buries his face into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry... I- I couldn't save him" he mumbled.

She almost couldn't hear him.

"It's okay." She said before biting her lower lip.

'I should be the one apologizing'

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Now, let's get down to business." Rayleigh looks at Luffy "Luffy-kun, you said you're gonna head for Sabaody, didn't you?"

Luffy turns around and looks at him "I need to see my friend."

"Is that what you really want? Sabaody Archipelago, remember what happened to you guys on that island? Do you think you can face those tremendous powers as you are now?"

"But I..."

"Do you want to be reunited with your friends just to endure the same fate? I have a suggestion for you. Of course it's up to you to... do it or not."