𝟓 | 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

They did helped her...well...if you need to make a mess then Zoro and Perona are the perfect duo. Do you wanna know why? Because they couldn't stop fighting with each other.

"Perona! Pass me the flour!" Misaki said.

"Damn woman!" Zoro yells.

"That's what you get, moss head!" Perona yells.

Misaki turns around and her eyes widened.

The kitchen was a mess. The flour is on the floor, walls and on Zoro's face. Misaki almost laughs when she saw his face.

Zoro glares at her "Shut up!"

Misaki bites her bottom lip, trying not to laugh "I'm not saying anything."

"I stopped you from doing anything!" Zoro yells and throws her flour.

Misaki smirk and grabs an egg "You're on!"

"Wait! Not the fucking egg!"

  - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - 

"What the-" a certain swordsman who surpasses every other swordsman of the world steps inside the kitchen with an angry look.

The male and the two females froze when they heard his voice. They slowly turned around while sweating.

Misaki nervously waved at him "Hey dad..."

He glares at her and Perona "You two better clean the kitchen! And after you finish cleaning, cook dinner!" Then he looks at Zoro "Roronoa, come with me."

And with that, the two men left.

Misaki looks at Perona "You clean, I cook."

    - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Perona, Misaki, Mihawk and Zoro sat around the table. Each of them have a plate of Ramen in front of them. No one has tried the food, except for Misaki who is happily eating hers.

She stops eating and looks at them "Are you guys not going to eat or what?"

Mihawk hesitated, but he eventually picks up his chopsticks and tried the Ramen. His eyes gleamed "Está delicioso."

Misaki smiles "Obvio."

Perona and Zoro didn't understand them, but since Mihawk continued eating that means the food is good.

The duo picks up their chopsticks and tried the Ramen.

Their eyes widened 'It's good!'

After that, Misaki and Perona went to Misaki's old room and talked about boys.

"Ever had a crush with someone years older that you." Perona said, smirking at her.

Misaki nervously nods.

Perona's eyes widened, "You have!? Who?!"

Misaki's looks away, "Shanks..."

Perona just stares at her and whisper yelled, "What!? You had a crush on Shanks!?"

"Yeah..." Misaki said, "You?"

"Nope."

"You're lying!"