𝟒 | 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Jimbei! Thank you for everything!" Luffy shouts.

"No, I should be thankful to you! Although I begged you to set me free from Impel Down, I'm ashamed for myself for being still alive. I'm sorry!" Jimbei bowed.

Luffy frowns "I told you to not say such thing. If it weren't for you, Jimbei, I probably couldn't have made it to the Navy HQ. So show your face."

Jimbei stands straight, Luffy smiles.

"You're right. There may still be something I can do for you again in the future. In any case, see you at the Fish-Man Island in 2 years! I'm looking forward to the day when you and your friends visit us!"

"Yeah!"

Jimbei started leaving, and every waved him goodbye.

"Take care!"

Misaki and Luffy started talking to Rayleigh when they heard a something or someone fall.

They look at the direction they heard it and saw Hancock on the floor.

"Are you okay, Hancock-sama?" Misaki asks with a smirk.

Hancock gasps and clears her throat with a blush on her face "Don't worry!"

"We'd like to go the training spot. Can you take us there now?" Rayleigh asks.

"I-I see! Hey, set sail for Rusukaina!"

"Yes, Snake Princess-sama!"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"This island is perfect. It has 48 seasons a year, so it changes weekly. It's a harsh island." Rayleigh said.

"Oh, I see." Luffy laugh.

"Luffy!" Hancock blushes "I'll bring food for you everyday from the Maiden Island!"

Luffy smiles "What?! Really, Hancock?! Could you bring that specialty-gorgon-something? That was good!"

"O-Of course!"

Misaki smirks "She got it bad"

"I can bring anything you want in any amount! And that was the 10th time that you said my name!" Hancock's face turn bright red "I-It means we're engaged now!"

"No, it doesn't! And why are you backpedaling? You said that you were married a while ago!" Gloriosa said.

"Hancock! I don't want you to spoil him like that! While Luffy-kun is training, women are not allowed to be here!" Rayleigh said.

"What?!" Hancock pulled his nose angrily "What gives you the right to decide those kinds of things, Rayleigh?! I'll turn you to stone depending on your answer!"

"We can find things to eat in mountains, forest, rivers and sea!"

"Not his nose! Stop, Snake Princess!" Gloriosa said.

"If you can't live like that, you should not be a pirate! It's all for Luffy-kun's benefit!"

Hancock let go of his nose "Did you just say 'it's all for Luffy's benefit'?"

"Yes."

"It's all for Luffy..." she blushing "then I'll be patient!"