𝟔 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐦

It's been a couple of months since she's been here. Zoro has been training like crazy. He barely even has time to hang out with Misaki. Not that she minds, Misaki understands the reason for it. She's quite fine with admiring him from afar. She loves the way his muscles would tighten when he hold his sword.

The way beads of sweat roll down his chest and abs. He obviously doesn't know just how attractive he is, nor does he realize just how wet he makes her.

All she wants is for him to fuck her, and if he doesn't hurry, she'll just tease him until he has enough.

It's nighttime, and everyone's asleep, except for two people, Zoro and Misaki. They were both doing their own things, Zoro training outside and Misaki in her room.

Misaki checked herself out, wanting to look perfect for him. She's wearing a red nightgown, it has a slit on both side of her legs, showing off her thighs.

She's also not wearing anything underneath, see he would see her nipples and pussy, just a little bit though. Misaki chuckled to herself, she's so going to enjoy teasing him.

She went outside, biting her lips as she saw him ran his hand through his green. Misaki licks her lips as she walked closer to him.

She hugged him from behind, pressing her body against his. Misaki felt him tense up, making her smirk.

"Misaki, what do you think you're doing?" He growled. Zoro turned around and pressed her against a tree. He grabbed her chin, raising her head and placing his free hands on her waist. Zoro looks at her up and down as the corner of his mouth form into a sexy smirk. "Hm, were you always wearing this to sleep or is that new?"

All Misaki could do is stare at him. He's so attractive that no words left her mouth. He makes her knees go weak, she's not even joking.

Zoro chuckled as he leaned down to her rosy lips, making their lips brushed together. "What are you playing at, Isa?" He moved away from her lips and kissed her jaw. She close her eyes, enjoying the attention he's giving her. His hands glided down her body until he came in contact with her plump ass and when he did, he gave them a squeeze.

"Ah~!" She gasped.

Misaki can't wait any longer.

she wants him!

Only him

She grabbed the back of his neck and slammed her lips against his. Their lips moved in sync, tongues dancing together. He pulled her body closer to his as he grind his hips into hers.

He picked her up, and walked away from there. He place her down on the grass and took off his clothes. She did the same before kissing him again.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...