04

A/n: my last chapter and I will go to sleep 💪💪.

Thank you for over 350+ reads already 😭😭. Also, I'm 3 followers away from 100 🤧🤧💕.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.
12:01am.

Elira sighed as she unlocked the front door before closing and locking the door again, she walked into the living room and saw Selen and Shoto on the couch, Shoto was asleep on her lap tho.

"Oh, welcome home" Selen welcomed with warm smile.

"Whatre you doing up Selen? Its late you know.." Elira yawned.

"I was waiting for you, I made sure to heat up your dinner I cooked for you" Selen said.

Elira thanked her and ruffled her hair before placing her bag next to the couch and going into the kitchen and sitting on a stool near the counter.

"What were you doing at the station so late?" Selen asked.

"I was working on a new case that was submitted" Elira yawned taking a bite of the food.

"Ah, I see, what was it about?" Selen asked playing with Shotos hair.

"A poor child got kidnapped, tortured and r*ped to death" Elira sighed.

"Oh. What assholes, I dont understand how people can do that" Selen mumbled.

"Honestly" Elira said wiping her mouth.

"Make sure not to overwork okay? I'll kick your ass if you do, were suppose to head out tomorrow to head for that base you know?" Selen said yawning.

"Mhm, I wont don't worry, that food was lovely by the way" Elira said rinsing her plate off.

"Eheh..thanks!" Selen grinned.

"Are you sleeping out here with Shou?" Elira asked.

Selen nodded before comfortably laying down.

"I'll have a quick shower before heading to bed" Elira said picking her bag up.

"Goodnight Elira!" Selen said.

"Night Selen!" Elira said ruffling her hair.

.

.

.