08

A/n: ahhhhhh, my legs are tried my arms are tired sorry I didn't upload yesterday.

I had a 2 day basketball tournament, it was pretty exciting ngl, but man im exhausted 😭.

We won 4 games and lost 2, pretty good right?.

Anyways how was your guys past days? 🧐.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Selen slowly put her hand out and flicked Elira's forehead startling her awake.

"AH- Ow! Whyd you do that!?" Elira asked holding her forehead.

"Because were here and you wouldn't wake up to Shoto shaking you" Selen said.

"Ooo~hh~" Elira nodded.

"This base is, kinda ordinary not gonna lie" Finana hummed.

"Looks like a cabin, you sure were in the right place and not some innocent persons house?" Elira asked.

"Oh hurry up and get out Elira" Selen sighed.

"Roger~" Elira grinned.

They all hoped out the car.

"Hey Shoto, best to leave that here, you might scare the owner of the house if it's not the real base" Ike said.

Shoto looked down at his Katana then suddenly it contraction into a knife and he put into his pocket.

"Oh-" both Ike and Finana said in unison.

"Pretty cool huh? Selen made it!" Elira grinned.

"You did?" Finana asked.

"Mhm, learnt it from Enna" Selen said.

"Ah~ I see" Finana nodded.

"Let's go?" Ike asked.

They all nodded and walked up to the house, they all looked at each other asking each other through their heads who was going to open the door up.

Selen ended up knocking on the door and they waited for someone. Nobody.