14

A/n: okay so, I'm going to clear some things up since people aren't getting it.

I do not. Write smut at all, I'm not comfortable with it whatsoever.

Also, I dont even know if the vtubers I'm using are comfortable with it either.

So even if I was comfortable with writing smut I wouldn't just go along and write it without knowing information.

My boundaries is kissing only. That's as far as I'll go, I'm sorry if it disappoints you but it does make me uncomfortable writing it/reading it.

I'm not trying to sound rude or offensive to anyone I'm just trying to clear it up since a couple of people keep asking, I have deleted their comments.

I'm so sorry if I sound mean rn, I'm tired and annoyed now 😭.

Continuation.

"We have to atleast catch somebody" Ike said nudging Elira.

"Huh? Oh yeah, easy, watch" Elira said pulling a handkerchief out.

Ike watched Elira quietly run off and hid behind something closer to the cabin. She waited for the last person to get out the car and quickly ran to them and wrapped the handkerchief around their mouth.

Ike took that as a signal to go to the car while Elira put the person on her back and ran after Ike to the car. When Elira made it she threw the person in the backseat.

"Told you, just watch" Elira said proudly.

"Chiefs still going to kick our ass" Ike said turning the car on.

"Eh, I'm used to it" Elira shrugged.