15

A/n: almost knocked my cousin out, he went on my phone and deleted one of my stories and thought it wouldve been funny 😐.

And can I really be bothered remaking the book? I'll see.

Continuation.

When Elira and Ike did come back they both got a huge growling, especially Elira but the person Elira did take was none other then Vox.

"Please- and you said youd never see this place again" Mysta teased leaning against the cell bars.

"Well‐!" Vox scowled.

Elira bursted into the room and was clearly angry from something but she walked over to Vox's cell and grabbed him by the collar pushing him against the bar.

"I'll give you 3 seconds for you to tell me what you put in this" Elira said holding up the syringe that still has liquid in it.

"I would not have a clue ma,am- that's Uki's and Aster's thing" Vox said holding his hands up in defense.

"I should've known" Elira sighed and let go of him.

Elira then stared at Mysta for awhile making him uncomfortable a little.

"I forgot what I needed you for, oh well" Elira shrugged and walked out of the room locking the door behind her.

She then ran down to Rosemi's office.

"He doesn't have a clue what this has in it" Elira said shutting the door behind her.

"Well, this folder only tells us what it does not what's in it..." Rosemi mumbled skimming through the pages.

"Can you walk Shoto?" Selen asked.

"I cant even move and inch, I feel like jelly" Shoto groaned.

"Alright, alright" Selen laughed and helped Shoto sit up.

"Were gonna head home now, will you be fine getting home?" Selen asked Rosemi.

"Yep! I'll be fine thanks for asking" Rosemi said with a smile.

They nodded and Elira walked around to Selen and Shoto to help support Shoto so he could well, walk in a way I guess, they then hopped into Elira's car and went home.

They both struggled getting Shoto out of the car tho.

"Should we take him to the hospital?" Selen asked.