28

A/n: omg guess who's finally alive at 3am?!?!

Schools been rough on me recently so I haven't been able to have much free time 😭.

But yk..I could be so sad fr and make this book ending sad for what I have coming in these upcoming chapters.

Continuation.

"Ouch." Elira sighed as she sat up.

She peered around to observe where she was, as she noticed she was in a middle of a hallway with a lot of doors, which made her oddly uncomfortable, it reminded her of a horror movie.

She walked with her hands behind her head, it was somewhat comfortable for her. She kept wandering around going left and right before she stopped.

"Wait...I wonder if.." she mumbled to herself placing a hand on her chin.

"Man...did we fall into a trap?" Elira questioned herself.

"I guess it makes sense...it is pretty random for the people to suddenly get kidnapped and then it leads to this place..." Elira then trailed off blabbing to herself.

After a bit she finally shook herself awake from hearing voices. She walked to the wall and listened into the conversation, unfortunately, it was very muffled and she couldn't understand a thing.

"And they want Shoto do they not..?" Elira spoke quietly.

"Weirdos.." Elira sighed.

She then began wandering around again.

"Correct." Shu smiled.

Shoto narrowed his eyes as he tried to fend off Shu.

"Go on Rosemi, take the shot, hopefully you don't hit Shoto instead." Shu said.

Rosemi was currently holding Shu at gunpoint, but had Shoto Infront of him to throw her off guard, what happened exactly? Well.. Rosemi and Elira are on the same track.

"Just shoot Rosemi!" Shoto said who was still trying to push Shu away from him.

Rosemi was panicking, she didn't trust herself enough to take the shot, nor did she have the courage too.

"Actually.." Shoto paused for a moment catching Shu and Rosemi's attention.

"Just run Rosemi." Shoto said.

"You want me too run away-?!" Rosemi said.

Shoto nodded wanting Rosemi to just listen. Rosemi could see how serious Shoto was, she gulped slightly and she tightened her grip on the gun she was holding before quickly leaving.

"Now what do yous want.." Shoto scowled looking at Shu.

"Ah jeez...how many times are yous going to ask this?" Shu sighed.

"It's you we've been after all this time, you know that right?" Shu said.

"I was hoping it'd be something more reasonable for why yous are doing this." Shoto scowled.

"Well, we are criminals of course." Shu said.

As Rosemi ran, she wasn't watching where she was going as she took a sharp right bumping into somebody causing her to fall to the floor. She held the gun up to the person and stared up at them.

"I remember you.." Rosemi mumbled.

"The person Shoto stabbed..." Rosemi finished.

"Ah...so you do remember me!" Luca said sweatdropping feeling rather uncomfortable being held at gunpoint.

"Tell me where my friends are." Rosemi demanded.

"Eh?" Luca asked.

"You heard me." Rosemi said.

"As much as I'd love to help...I don't even understand what's going on." Luca said.

"Stop lying!" Rosemi said.

"But I'm not!" Luca defended.

Rosemi stared at him still holding the gun up and she quickly stood up making sure to hold onto the gun tightly.

"You have the right to not believe me and all, but-"

Before Luca could finish, he felt another gun held up against the back of his head.

"Kindly back away from Rosemi." Enna said.

Rosemi stood there processing while Luca backed up a whole lot with Enna still holding her gun up at him. Pomu and Rosemi quickly ran to each other and jumped into each other's arms.

"I'm glad you're safe Pomu!" Rosemi said happily.

"But...Shoto needs help." Rosemi mumbled.

"Huh?" Both Enna and Pomu said confused.

"He's being kidnapped all over again, this whole place was a trap so they could take Shoto!" Rosemi explained.

Pomu paused for a bit, a trap? So they did all this for Shoto? They killed Selen..for Shoto? They would go to that extreme? A lot of rage and confusion was going through her mind in the state she was in, till Rosemi woke her up from her train of thoughts.

"Pomu!" Rosemi yelled snapping her out of her trance.

"Sorry, what was it you're saying?" Pomu asked.

"We have to go to Shoto." Enna said.

"What about him?" Pomu asked looking at Luca.

"Don't know, don't care, Shoto comes first." Enna motioned Rosemi to lead the way.

Rosemi nodded and immediately ran into the direction she ran from, she just pray Shoto and Shu are still there, or somewhat close where she can see them.

A/n: I really can't believe I've hit 300 followers ☠️...