13

A/n: I think I might finish this book before I continue any others, is that okay with yous? Or did yous want me to keep switching from book to book?.

I dont mind really, my minds just blank🚶‍♀️.

Continuation.

"I'm starting to regret this idea" Ike said looking over a tree looking at the cabin.

"Well no turning back now" Elira said making sure her guns loaded.

They both jumped and quickly hid behind a large tree near them when they heard the door slam open.

"Minase? Are you heading now?" Uki asked.

"UK-"

Ike quickly covered Elira's mouth.

"Are you not going to come with me? The others are all in the car already" Minase said.

"He should be weakened" Minase said.

"..."

"Is he talking about Shoto?" Ike whispered to Elira.

Elira shrugged.

"How do you know they're even at the station?" Uki asked.

"I don't" Minase said.

"So...you coming or not?" Minase said.

"Yeah, yeah" Uki said.

Once the 2 had left, Elira quickly took her phone out and called Selen. Selen had taken awhile to pick up which annoyed Elira.

"Selen! Are you at the station?" Elira asked.

"I am? Rosemi told you where you are, you Alright? Need me to come over?" Selen asked.

"I'm fine! Tell Enna to lock up the station, and make sure to have a weapon on you" Elira said.

"Alright, I dont know what's coming but I'll hang up now" Selen said.

Elira hummed and Selen hung up so Elira put her phone back in her pocket.

"Alright, let's go" Ike said holding his gun out.

They ran to the side of the cabin quietly trying not to step on any sticks or fallen leaves. The cabin was completely pitch black so they dont know if anyone was still in it.