18

Two magical months in Italy were coming to an end. It was our last night in Italy and Renjun and I were currently on our way to the hotel pool. It may or may not have been two thirty in the morning, but we couldn't care less. We'd spent the day admiring the view of Italy before returning back to our hotel room and passing out, only waking up at one in the morning.

I remember waking up to light kisses being placed all over my face, meeting eyes with Renjun's soft ones as soon as I opened mine. He gave me another light peck before I flipped our positions around with his small body beneath mine, returning the favor by peppering his face with kisses, not stopping until Renjun erupted in a fit of giggles. 

"Jaemin s-stop" Renjun let out between cute giggles. I gave the smaller a few more kisses here and there before leaving one long kiss on his lips. Renjun's hands found their way to my face, pulling it closer to his. We pulled apart slowly, Renjun's delicate fingers traced over my wet lips before Renjun asked if I wanted to go to the hotels pool, since we hadn't gone in a while and it was our last night in the hotel. I instantly agreed and here we were, at two thirty in the morning, about to get in the hotel pool.

I pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it onto a chair carelessly, seeing as we were the only two people there. Renjun kept his shirt on, but followed me into the pool's warm water. "It feels so different at night." Renjun commented. Nothing but silence followed after Renjun's statement. "It feels like we're not supposed to be here or something." I admitted, understanding how my boyfriend felt. 

We played in the water for a bit, splashing water at eachother, hearing our echoes ring through the empty room, and having a short make out session. "Should we go back?" Renjun asked after we got kind of bored. "Sure. Plus, we have to be up early tomorrow, so we should sleep." I answered, getting out of the pool and helping Renjun out after me. We collected our towels and other things we brought and returned to our room, feeling pretty tired from swimming.

The two of us showered and as always, I finished before the smaller and sat on the bed we'd been sharing the past few nights, scrolling through social media to pass time as I waited for Renjun to return. I turned off my phone upon hearing the bathroom door open. "Are you ready to sleep now, babe—"

My breath hitched at the sight infront of me. Renjun was wearing what he usually wore to sleep, but this time, he wasn't wearing pants. I widened my eyes, unsure if I should look away or not. His slightly oversized t-shirt came down to his thighs, leaving his boxers, fully visible. Renjun had his arms stretched up above his head, shirt riding up to show off his thighs, his head tilted back as he stretched with his eyes closed, his hair slightly dampened, allowing a few water droplets fall from his hair, down past his collarbones, hidden somewhere inside his shirt. Renjun looked so tempting and his thighs looked even more tempting.

"Yeah..is something wrong?" Renjun asked, walking over to me, completely unaware of how much self-control I was using to not pull him onto my lap and make him ride me. I coughed, forcing my eyes to look away as Renjun approached me and sat next to me, the bed dipping from his weight, making his presence more obvious, he brushed my bangs out of my eyes. 

His soft breath hit my neck, leaving a tingly feeling that made my heart rate increase. "No. Everything's fine." I said, not so confidently. "Really?" Renjun asked, turning my head to face his. "Yeah, uhm.. are you not gonna wear pants?" I asked, quietly, feeling blood rush to my cheeks. "What was that?" Renjun asked.

"Your pants?" My voice was awkward, leaving me feeling very uncomfortable with no response. My eyes wouldn't meet my boyfriend's out of embarrassment. It felt like an eternity had passed before Renjun started laughing. "Ohh, that's why you were being so weird. It's hot, so I decided not to wear them." Renjun answered.