Morning

WARNING: this was my first ever oneshot from last year. It's bad so if you don't like that, ur free to go to my recent ones.

I suggest you don't read this because it's cringe, makes no sense and misspelling to the addition.

-

Maybe.

My soul, awaken as my eyes slowly open up to find myself, sleeping in a familiar bed. A groan dripping from my mouth as I rolled to my back, the sun hitting my face.

I take a second to look around.

In a slow pace, I get up from the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.

A hand on both my eyes, rubbing it in a tired state.

I was possibly naked, but I don't really care if someone did that to me. Too normal, to shame. I push myself in front of a closet, finding baggy shirts that could at least cover half my thighs.

A white long shirt lingered on my body, the only thing carried on me. My hair being a little messy.

I go to the bathroom, everything fancy and modern. I brush my teeth with my toothbrush softly.

I swiftly get out of the room, where I casually woke up, got dressed and now I'm here, going downstairs to find a purple haired man, facing the counter. Only wearing black shorts. His back facing me.

The scent of waffles got me over the edge, my stomach suddenly growled in hunger. "Good morning, pretty boy." He whispered, his voice coming out deep, husky and possibly raspy.

He turned around, as I sat in the counter.

He was attractively a drug to me, his smirk was sending me to cloud ten. I shot him a warm smile as I focus on his thighs, him sitting down making me want to sit on his lap.

Just imagining the things that will happen after.
I slowly shake my head to awaken my thoughts. It's only morning, but—

Shut up Sam! It's morning.

I look up at him, his eyes locking with mine as I drink the cup of coffee in my right arm, hanging in the air as I almost drop it, focused on his ocean eyes. But I managed to keep my gesture.

"Hungry?" He asked, motioning himself back to the counter, I nod my head softly, not trusting my voice one bit because I trust in randomly moaning out a positive answer when in chokehold secretly for the most beautiful alluring man in front of my eyes.

I wish I could say I was hungry for him. But I'll forget it for a little bit.

I didn't even notice myself staring at the food that much, I took a bite of the waffle shining in the plate, I roll my eyes on how it taste so good. "Very good." I said, muffled as I chewed the last bits.

He chuckled deeply, shaking his head while laughing raspy.

"So cute.." He mumbled, but I could hear it clear.

I finished the waffle that tasted so good.

I was fighting the urge to not sit on Colby's lap, but my impatiens got the best of me.