letting go

! posting smth short and sad just to update this, im working on two parts so stay tuned for that !

Italic : memory

-

"I will never let you go"

the muffled sobs and whimpers leaving the blonde's mouth from time to time into the white fluffy pillow now cold and wet from the tears stained into the pillow.

him being on the bed for days, as his mind just kept flooding with the brunette's smile, chuckle, soul, him made the blonde want to cry even more.

all the nights and laughs they shared, the pecks and kisses that melted in each others mouth so lovingly, everyone knew what love was when they saw the bright couple, and everyone respected that.

the light kisses the brunette will give him, when he comforted him when he had a nightmare or anything that would be labeled as a tragedy to the blonde would happen, holding him tight and tucked him into bed until sunrise, ending both of them in the kitchen talking and chatting softly, laughs and giggles would erupt from time to time.

the blonde couldn't help but look around the room, the walls looking dusty and awfully ugly, seeming as an empty room with a bed, wood counter and his phone laying on the counter.

that were soon to be replaced with colorful paint other than a white-grayish blend into the walls, with pictures and paintings but it will never happen again because they're both lost in they're own worlds.

the windows shut completely along with the curtains, blocking all the light from the sunny day, making him cry even more as more memories come to his mind

"hey sleep head," he mumbled raspy, smiling at the sound of his voice the brunette's hand messaging the blonde's hair gently, a smile coming on the brunette it's own just by seeing his partner smile.

"wake up, love" he mumbled, caressing the smaller's cheek, legs tangled and fingers interlocked, taking in each others scent, smelling nothing but love spinning around their souls.

the sun hitting their body's, causing them to glisten under the sun, the blonde groaned and got impossibly closer to the brunette making him chuckle softly holding him tightly

it was the type of love people called 'real unconditional love' .

but once their argument got too far, fighting and yelling and untruthful words dripping from both of their mouth they knew it was gonna be over sooner.

it has been four years without seeing each other, both utterly sorry but they knew they had to move on now.

finally, it hit six years and Sam was going out to the beach to see the sunset, it has been a few times that he has gone out himself, Devyn and Tara have been there with him almost all the time afraid he might go back to the broken boy.

he sighed softly and closed his eyes, enjoying the fresh wind blow into his hair, taking in the breeze and flowers hitting each other making a slight thundery commotion, it found comfort in sam.

he loved the beach, it made him forget about all the bad stuff and the unforgettable memories that were becoming now—forgettable to him now, moving on slowly trying to find the right person.

"excuse me, sir? may i sit here?" a slight deep voice spoke, taking Sam out of the blue, his eyes widen realizing that voice being way too familiar.

his head turned to the brunette, the brunette smiled widely as he looked at the blonde, looking a little the same as his hair was growing from time to time.

the blonde finally gave the go ahead, "sure" he said, sitting comfortably on the bench, his legs now sitting in a normal sitting portion, leaning back a little his hands on his stomach.

they both sat in silent, it was a bit awkward since they haven't seen each other in years, the sun started to sunset finally, making him close his eyes again, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

the brunette admired him, a smile coming to his lips knowing the blonde loves to go to the beach, seeing his knees against his chest, his head resting on his knees as his eyes are still closed, a slight smile on his lips enjoying the moment.

"so, how's life?" the brunette asked, looking at the sun set slowly, his eyes overlayed with an orange color.

the blonde turned his head to the brunette, him already looking at him, he sighed and turned his head back to the sun "it has been quite well," he breathed out "what about you?" he said in a soft tone, the words dripped with curiosity.

"mh' it has been.. good" he chuckled silently while the blonde giggled, both knowing it hasn't been going good or well, but they're trying their best.

they continue talking, like if nothing have happened, but it was more of a 'friend' talk.

the blonde giggled and shook his head by complain the brunette was saying, "I have to go, it's getting late" the brunette smiled softly, standing up with him "yeah same, I have to get back to my apartment" he said.

the blonde looked at the brunette, the brunette looked at the blonde, both hugging tight than ever knowing this will be the last hug in maybe days, months or years.

they both were ready to move on, so ready.

they knew they would see each other again, they just knew it was a 'see you later' silent greet, both smiled and waved bye, the brunette standing there, watching the blonde turn around and walk towards the parking lot, sighing deeply.

both letting go for the best.

-

sorry this turned out shitty, have a great day x

(—also this is a little bit similar and inspired by LetMeBeAFan on their story 'solby | miss missing you' so please go check it out it's really good)