School bathroom

-smut, daddy kink, cross dressing etc

WARNING: this has bad spelling and makes no sense :)

-

Sam's POV

"Oh please." I said, my voice laced with sarcasm. I knew Devyn liked Corey, I mean—every time they're together or talking, they always give that one stare and give cute nicknames for example; my love/love, cutie, Bonita, or something something.

I have to admit, they are so cute together.

"I know you like him, Sammy." Devyn avowed, although I knew she was being serious by the way her expression was. Her lips twisted into an innocent smirk.

If she was talking about Corey, I would be shocked. There is no way in heaven or hell that I would date Corey Scherer. Not to be mean in any sort of way but he already had Devyn and he's straight.

"Corey? Oh no no-" "Colby." Devyn simply said, cutting me off without feeling a single regret. I look at her in awe, looking at her eyes, trying to fine any sort of fiction. But sadly couldn't any.

Well.. yes, Colby is hot and his toned abs look fine but, his personality is such a fuck up. Especially every time he has bullied me and mocked me, thinking I couldn't hear.

"I don't. I don't like Colby, at all." I said, but it just didn't feel right when I said it, if felt like I was lying, maybe it's just my thoughts messing with me.

Devyn looked disappointed in my response. I frown, feeling slightly bad, but I don't know what I feel bad for.

"Look devy—I don't like Colby.. let's face it. He has bullied me, mocked me, locked me up in the bathroom stalls and then left me until someone came and found me. How can I like Colby if he's like that? To me?" I asked, she quickly nods and sighs deeply, her face still giving the same. I pat her shoulder.

"But- you guys would be so cute toge..." Devyn exclaimed, but she cut herself off, looking behind me but almost at the ceiling. I frown again, at the scrunched up-scared looking face she exposes.

She pointed behind me, glancing at me then back at whoever it was.

I roll my eyes and turn around. My breath hitched.

"Who would be cute together?" Colby asked, his tone laced with jealousy and curiosity. I cleared my throat, slightly concerned on why colby was acting like this all the sudden.

"Ha okay, why do you ca-" "Who would be cute together?" Colby cut me off, this time his voice was stern. I swear, I felt some type of way, chills appeared on my spine and my cheeks got light pink.

I glance at Devyn who was smirking, looking at both of us. "Oh Sam likes-" I slap her arm softly, a way to tell her to shush. "Ow! Sammy- wha" "Bye!" I said, dragging her out of that spot. Leading us to the classroom we have next hour. Devyn murmuring things to me as I roll my eyes playfully, telling her to not do that again.

My face was heating up, why did he get so desperate to know what we were talking about? This was the first time he had ever done that in front of me. Especially asking about our topic. Okay sam.. don't get carried away into this, just focus on work.

-

It was finally time to head into 15th period, until I get pushed against the bathroom. My eyes met with his enchanting piercing ocean eyes that I always found a spark into, falling into them every time when he were to bully me or do something to me.