shower

- smut
Sam

I could feel the effects of my orgasm still lingering in my legs—weak knees and tense thighs. Gazing at him in front of me, I didn't care that I just had a release. I wanted another. As many as possible. He was naked and my eyes roamed his body, not bothering to hide it because I don't think he cared.

Seeing him that way—all perfectly sculptured and flawlessly inked. Water dripped down his chest and abdomen, taunting me while all I could do was watch the droplets slide through the crevices. I was incapable of looking anywhere that wasn't him, too overwhelmed by the lust swirling through me.

Why was I showering with him? This was a bad idea.

I wanted him inside of me. Not his fingers, or tongue. Him. I needed to feel his skin on mine, have him touch me in all the good ways he knew how.

I wanted it so much that it was painful, and I swallowed hard in a feeble attempt at hiding how I felt. My lips parted, my gaze travelling from the ridges on his stomach to his face, finding his eyes on me. Being in that proximity with him in his two person shower, it left me breathless. And way too fucking horny.

It had me wanting to finish what we started. Did he want to? The way he looked at me, I shouldn't have doubted that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

"Colbs," I breathed, the palm of my hand sliding against the condensation on the tiled wall.

His big hands stretched forward, clasping onto my hips and he pulled me towards him. "I know. l know," he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "Give me a kiss."

There was no hesitation from my side when I leaned forward, letting my lips meet his in a kiss that was far from gentle. Colby let out a moan, the hands on my hips binding around me in a tight grip.

I gasped, feeling pain ignite from the area but it wasn't a pain that I hated. I wanted it, and a lot more. My arms circled around his neck, deepening the kiss and he opened his mouth to let me know that he wanted more too. My tongue swiped across his bottom lip, enjoying the smoothness of his flesh and I gave it a suck.

"More," he whispered into my mouth, the hands on my hips lowering to my ass.

My tongue slid past his lips, unable to contain myself when his tongue met mine. How could a kiss feel that good? It was only kiss, but I could cum just like that—feeling his skin and his soft lips on mine.

I was far beyond the point of self-control, not caring that desperation dripped from me as I kissed him a little harder. Colby moaned, palming my ass and he squeezed—drawing a breathy moan from me. One hand left me, caressing a path up my arm until his fingers found my jaw and he pulled me away from him.

My lips felt cold without his touch but he lowered his head, letting his warm mouth close around my nipple and the sensation had my eyes fluttering close.

Colby groaned, twirling his tongue around my nipple and he stayed there as he spoke, "you are so perfect," he murmured. His words had me frowning, the ache between my legs intensifying. I needed a release and I couldn't wait any longer.

My hand swiped over the back of his head, locking through his hair and I pulled him away. He scowled, but it disappeared when I kissed him again.

It was rougher than before, bruising my lips while I felt Colby back me into the glass door. His pelvis pushed into mine, letting me know how hard he was. Just for me.

"Feel," he whispered hoarsely, grinding his dick between my open thighs. "You make me so fucking hard. It's unbearable, love. Turn around."

Colby's hand on my throat moved to the back of my neck, roughly turning me around and my front met the wet glass covered in steam and droplets. I breathed out a sigh, enjoying the feel of his hot body behind me as he kissed my shoulder.