one night stand (II)

SAM

It didn't take long for us to get to somewhere private.

Colby was composed. Quiet. As soon as the door to the hotel room closed, I saw the shift in his eyes and the diminishing of all restraints. He smirked at me, locking the door before testing it. His fingers lingered on the handle for a few seconds, and then he approached me.

My pulse quickened, thrumming my heart against my ribcage. We were alone, and I felt like I had entered a cage with a man who had the power to do anything he wanted.

The both of us, locked in a room on the highest floor of a prestige hotel. It was beautiful, elegant and the perfect place for me to unleash my inner whore.

Even in my heels, Colby towered over me. He was bigger than me. Stronger. His muscles strained underneath his shirt, tensing whenever he moved. He reached me, standing a few inches away with that predatory gaze travelling down my body. He was close enough for me to feel the heat emitting from him.

I made the mistake of taking an apprehensive step back.

He chuckled, leaning his head to the side to observe me, "Scared?"

I scoffed, "No."

He took another step forward, but I didn't move. I wasn't going to be intimidated by a man, not even by him who looked like he could split me in half.

In the light of the hotel room I could see him clearer. Eyes dark enough to appear black, carefully crafted lips and a perfect smile. It messed with me that he was so diabolically beautiful.

"Good," he said, and I felt like he could see right through me. My nerves were still messing with me, but I refused to let it stop me from getting what I wanted. And I wanted him.

Colby walked forward, backing me into the wall. He breathed out a sigh, resting his palms on the wall next to my head. His height forced my neck to stretch taut as I maintained eye contact. His gaze dropped to my cleavage, and the way he looked at me had my dick aching between my legs. I could see lust, and he didn't bother hiding it.

"You are a very beautiful boy, Sam," he whispered, his breath fanning my skin because of his proximity. The praise almost made me fucking moan.

He ran his hand down my arm, taking my hand in his and I wasn't expecting him to turn me around. My front met the wall, and then something hard was pressing into my ass. I shuddered, clenching my thighs together to relieve the annoying ache he had given me.

"Keep these legs open," he warned, and then he bit my earlobe and I couldn't stop the shudder racking through me. I disregarded his demands, choosing to grind my ass into his hard erection.

He was snugged up between my thighs, big and prominent. I liked that I had that effect on him.

The friction had icy chills dancing on my skin. My lips parted, needing more than what he was giving me. Colby pressed himself deeper, until there was nothing separating us except our clothes.

"Or what?" I asked, earning a throaty groan from him. The sound was deep, forcing my eyes to flutter close. I imagined all the sounds he'd make when I fucked him.

Colby chuckled, scraping his teeth against the tender spot on my neck. "What's your safeword?"

Safeword. We needed a safeword.

Fuck.

What was he going to do to me?

"I can choose for you, if you don't mind," he offered, laying open mouth kisses on my skin. I nodded.