My ferret

In this AU they're in 5th year, Draco is an animagus and he can turn into a ferret anytime he wants, and no one knows. Except for Pansy and Luna, They  figured it out ages ago. Inspired by the 4th movie. Now, onto the story.

By the way, Draco and Luna are cousins.

-Emma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco pov:

I'm bored, It's already 7pm and I have nothing to do. Class already ended at 5, my friends planed to go to Hogsmade but I didn't feel like going so they went without me. I already read the all books they recommanded me and... Now I'm currently writing in my diary.

I for some moment felt like i forgot something, so I tried to remember the thing I forgot. After the loooong minute I remembered.

"How could I not remember?"  I said to myself" I'm a bloody animagus! Might as well turn into a ferret and take some fresh air."

And that's what I did, I turned into my ferret form. Oh god, I forgot that the room was this big, it's been a while since the last time I was in my ferret form. I went to the forbbiden forest hoping that Luna was there, but she was not there. Instead there was a girl sitting on a rock, she had...black hair and...green...eyes. Pottah...

Harriet pov:

I was taking some frash air while sitting on a rock in the forbidden forest when I saw a ferret. He was sooooo cute! He was slowly coming closer, and suddenly stopped in front of me. I looked at him and he looked at me. That's when I decided to talk to him.

"Hi buddy how are you doing today?" I started.

 Draco pov:
"Hi buddy how are you doing today?" she started to talk to me, even tho I'm in my ferret form and I'm a complete stranger to her. But she still talked to...me. Stupid Pottah.

" Sooo, what's your name?"
"Draco Malfoy, Saint Pottah" I said, knowing that she won't understand me.
"What about I give you a name?"
"Sure, I wonder what name you'll  give me instead of-" but I didn't get to finish my sentance.
" How about Draco"
"Are you fvcking kidding me?" I mean that IS my name.
"I mean, you do look a lot like him" She said, af if she can read my mind or somethin' or if she knows that I am him.

This went on for days, I always met her in the forest around 7pm and we talked, I DID start to call her Harriet in my ferret form. I started to catch feeling for her. And today I was preparing for the worst cuz she was telling me her hate list.

"- and Draco, not you, another Draco. Draco Malfoy. Everyone thought that I hate him, but I don't. I just act like it, I'm a pro at acting, basically all my emotions that I showed to them was all fake. I like him tho, I liked him since first year. And I don't know if he likes me back."

What!She liked me?Since FIRST year? That's a great news, now I know that she likes me back. But the other news is that she acted all the time. I was in shock, so she doesn't hate AND she loved me? Now I was ready, ready to show her who I am.

Harriet pov:

When I finnished talking I looked at the ferret, or should I say Malfoy, to see his reaction. And he turned back into his human form.

"I-I like you too..." he said and looked at my face" What? Aren't you surprised?"
" let's just say that I knew already"
" W-what? how? " he started to ask and I started to giggle.
"Through the Marauder's map silly!"I answered.
"Thought the what now?" he looked confused.
"Basically it's a map where it shows all the people in Hogwarts.Where they are and what they're doing at all time. And by the way, that was a confession...Darling~"I said, and Draco blushed." Now, come on, Imma take you on a date."

And that is how I asked Draco out.

Please leave requests for the next one, or future ones.

-Emma