Potions accident ( part 2 )

" M-my aunt and u-uncle would b-beat m-me up if I s-say that w-word..." She said, with tears in her eyes. ( yes it's still Draco pov. )

' B-beaten ' ? T-they beat her up !? And I thought that she was a spoiled brat at home, but beating someone is way too far...

" say H-Harriet , do they, umm... Abuse you?"

" y-yes..." she said looking down.

Ok, I take back my word from earlier, abuse is waaay worse, SHE'S JUST A SIX YEAR OLD LITTLE CHILD!!!

" S-soo..." ugh, I suck at this. " D-do you want to ... Maybe... Be my friend ?"

She stared at me with her emerald green eyes, surprised, if that's the word that would describe it.

" D-did I say something wrong? " I asked.

" N-no, It's just that... "

" It's ok if you don't want to tell. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Why would she tell anything to a random stranger like yourself ?

Draco: I don't know ok? It's your script!

( don't mind that...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Your my first friend..." she said quietly.

" You don't have any friends ?"

" N-no, Dudly would scare them away or j-just tell them bad things about me that aren't even true..."

As we walked down the hall to the Slytherin coomon room, cuz I don't know the password for the Gryffindor one, we met Weasley on the way.

" H- Harri' !?" He said surprised " w-what happened and on top of that, what are you doing with Malfoy !!? C'mon Harri' , come with me you don't wanna make friends with the wrong sort. "

" I think I can tell who the wrong sort are by myself , thanks. And Draco's my friend you ugly red hair."

Pfft 'ugly red hair', she just said the same thing to him that she told me when I said that back in first year, hahahahha... I-I just can't stop while thinking that she would still reject me as a friend. We now arrived at the Slytherin common room.

 We now arrived at the Slytherin common room

Harriet, it's getting late. We should go to sleep now."

" Ok Draco "

I took her to my room and put her in my bed, not even then minutes later, she fell asleep. Such an angel, I went in bed and sleep besides her.

The next morning

Harriet pov:

I've never slept that well in ages , Draco !? What is he doing here? Wait, no , where am I!?

" Had a nice sleep princess?" He asked and I blushed. " Go back to sleep, it's still early, and class won't start in three hours. "

I did as told, I get payback Draco for whatever happened. Just you wait.

---------------------------------------------------------
Should I do the payback? Please let me know.

Word count: 447
- Emma