Potions accident ( Part 1 )

I actually had thought about other titles for this chapter, read them all if you wish to see some spoilers for the incoming:

- Behind her mask
- turning young
- potion incident
- Their other side
- the truth
- What's a childhood?
- a six year old girl

Those are the other titles that I have thought of for this chapter. You guys can tell me wether you like it or you want me to turn the chapter ( any chapter of this book) into a book itself. Go check out my other books as well, TYSM!!!! 

Word count : 456

- Emma
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blue light flashed in the cauldron and exploded, the room was suddenly covered in green dust, the kind of dust that smells like burning fire, and make you wanna cough. You could not see through all that dust, but when you do, you find a little girl with raven hair on the floor, unconscious.

Draco pov:

I carried the little girl to madam Promfey. She said that the girl passed out due to the potion incident and that she'll wake up in a few hours. In the meantime, I was trying to figure out who the girl was ( I know, it might be easy for you guys. That's why I wasn't in Ravenclaw.). Suddenly, a word invaded my mind, ' pottah' . How could I not notice earlier, I'll just let my slightly 'nice' side take control of my body for now, don't wanna scare her.

" H- hello?" Said an angelic voice.

I couldn't resist to such cuteness, so I have decided to be nice around her. Madam Promfey did say that she is now currently six years old.

" Hey there little one."

" W-who are you and w-where am I ?"

" My name's Draco  Malfoy, and your in Hogwarts. "

" H-Hogwarts? "

" Yes, it's a magical place where witches and wizards study m-"

" P-please don't s-say the M word." She looked scared when saying that, wonder why...

I carried her to Snape to ask for a reverse potion.

" Come in " he said" May I ask why there's a child on your back Mr. Malfoy?"

" You see professor... We had a little incident with the potion you told us, and, that's Pottah. " I said " And I was wondering if you had an antidote for it. "

" Ahh, I see, I don't have it now but don't worry, it will wear off after 24 hours."

I looked at Pottah before heading out. She looked... Scared.

" Soo, umm H-Harriet? " I asked, she looked at me with thouse beautiful emerald green eyes of hers. " Why were you scared about the uhh, 'm word' ? " 

" Well.. " she started to say. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 done, stay tuned for part 2, TYSM!!!

- Emma