COMPLETE THE STORY ! activity

where I write the first part, and you continue it ! ^^ Also, make sure to mention me so I can see it !
Sorry for not publishing on this book for do long-

----------------------------------------------------------------

Harriet potter was wondering the corridors at midnight. Everyone was asleep, or that's what she thought. She wanted some time alone to think about the events that had  happened that day. She sat in a corner of the long corridor and begin to let sadness fill her up.

How could she not be sad when her godfather, Sirius Black, had died ?! Tears begin  to fill her eyes. She begin to think about all the moments he shared with her, Sirius was very important to her. She felt useless, worthless; maybe the Dursleys were right, she was very worthless and a wast of time.

Harriet was soo lost in her mind and sadness, that she didn't even notice that someone was watching her. That aprticualr someone was none other than her so called 'enemy'; Draco Malfoy. Who was patrolling as he was prefect.

Draco, unwillingly made a tiny noise, which caused Harriet to flinch a little. Harriet looked around to see the noise's origin, whe she spotted the blonde.

" Wh-what are you doing here ? " Asked Harriet, a little surprised.

" I should be the one who asks that question " Retorted Draco " Anyways.....

Dun dun dun !!! The next part is up to you ! I would really apreciate if you join ! Have a wonderful time reading !

QOTD : Which hp character didn't deserve to die ? Why ?

-Emma