She's mine!

They are in 3rd year right now, Draco has the power to see the future through his dreams and has  a massive crush on Harriet. He see's her with Cedric and gets jealous. How? Why? Read to find out. Let's see if you can read this little scene till the end without skipping ( I mean, it's not THAT long compared to the ones I've seen on Wattpad ) .

Word count: 270

- Emma

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Draco pov:

How am I going to confess to her? Will she even like a death eater like me? Questions like theese always invade my head. When I talk to her, I can't help but say some ' other ' words as well.

I was going to the library to do some research, I opened the door and could not belive what I was seeing. Diggory was with Harriet, MY Harriet.

" Hi Malfoy, doing the research of transfiguration I suppose? " He said to me.

" yes,  now can you please move so I can get through? " I said, and by that time more and more people came to see the ' show '.

" Can't you just go around? Why so grumpy? "

" Why are you with MY Harriet? "

" OMG, did he just say that Harri' is his?" ( said a random gryffindor guy )

Oh no, did I just said that? What am I gonna do now? I'm soo in trouble. But then , I crossed my fingers hoping that it was all a dream. And it was. Now that I now what they'll say, I can finally confess. She's MINE.

sorry if it's short, just enjoy the little scene.