Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍
••••••

London 10:30 AM..

I just woke up and I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt of falling from a very high building, but then I fell on a bed in a strange bedroom that wasn't mine, it was dark but the moonlight was shining a bit, I saw it, it was wide and there was a big mirror laying in front of me..

I saw a reflection that I thought it was mine but it wasn't, there was that man with his light colored jacket and those weird galsses of his, that I will never forget even now that I am fully awake..

I couldn't remember more of the dream so I decided that I will forget all about it..

I took my breakfast outside cause I don't have so much time..

I work as an artist, I call what I am doing art, okay you can call me a fashion designer but I also paint my own paintings I am so good when it comes to drawing..

I was setting in my office and I grabbed a pincle and just started drawing and when I finished it was him, the man with the weird galsses from my dream last night..

I don't know why I drew him specifically but it's just happened

I don't know how I remembered all his features, his light blonde hair, the type of his glasses, his perfect jawline and the side smile of his..

But I also drew his shining knife..

I remembered too many details, I don't know how, after I decided to forget all about it..

But I just couldn't keep him out of my mind

"Hey Anna would you please see these papers, I've sent them to you yesterday but you weren't there.. " a voice cut my line of thoughts, it was my friend and secretary at work Jenna..

" Oh Hi I'm sorry Jenn, give them to me now I'm free " I said with a smile and she took a few steps towards my desk..

" Wow who is the mysterious man! " She said out of curiosity while she took a glance at my new drawing..

" Oh, he is no one " I said quickly as I tried to hide the picture beneath other papers

" He must be your dream man huh " she laughed at me

How did she know that he was in my dream! Okay hold up, she must thought that I have a crush on a random man or I just imagine what would my man be like if he was real!

" No Jenna, it's just a drawing.. " I said quietly

" Okay then, get back to work.. " she said and left the room..

-

The day has come to an end, and I finally reached home so tired and hungry.. yeah I live alone since my parents passed away five years ago..

I'm 26 and never thought about getting married..

Why should I get married when I already have everything I need, a nice home, a sweet career and a very cute cat..

" Hello Mister Sniffers.. " I said hello to my cat as I passed by to the kitchen

I took out some frozen shit and put it in the microwave.. I don't care I'm just so hungry and so excited to sleep

I sat on the table in the middle of the kitchen and started eating I was already falling asleep, but I held my head up as much time as I could..

Finally I went to bed, I was so exhausted, I had too many meetings today and too many papers to sign..

I was The CEO of the company.. very exhausting huh!!

Once I put my head on my pillow I went into deep sleep..

-

I was in the same room, it's like a series and this is a new episode or it's just a movie that needs to be continued..

This time I put my legs on the ground, it was cold.. there was a large window to the right of the room, it was open and the curtains were moving from the cold freezing air..

I moved around the room and then I reached the mirror, he wasn't in the mirror it was only my reflection..

I felt cold air on my shoulders from behind..

I looked behind quickly, there was no one..

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and I saw him, the man with the blonde hair and the weird galsses...

I screamed but this time I didn't wake up!

I looked back at him and there he is, he was standing in the corner of the room with the knife in his hand, just looking at me without making any sudden moves

So I decided not to scream, cause he didn't do anything.... Yet!

" WHO ARE YOU? " I asked him with a shacking voice

He smiled widely and then replied...

" I'm your humble nightmare"

_______________

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...