Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ : 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱?

𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝑰 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆..
••••••

" What? " My mouth almost dropped

" Anna? Are you okay Sweetheart?! Did I do something wrong to you? What eyes are you talking about?! " He ran over me with questions

But wait he called me Anna! Is his wife's name is Anna too?!

" I'm sorry " I don't know why I said that, but it was the closest words to my mind

" What is you're sorry for? I've done something wrong, haven't I? " He looked so worried..

" No! It's just.. nevermind " I said

" Can I make it up for you? " He said with innocent eyes

" I guess.. yeah " I didn't wanna sound off

He took his shirt off and jumped beside me on bed and held me tight in his arms..

" Is this good? " He wispherd in my ears

I felt shivers all over my body, no one ever held me like this, I was safe...

" I love you, Ethan " I said that and I absolutely have no idea about how did I know his name, or if it's even the right name

" I love you too, honey " he said and printed a kiss on my shoulder..

I closed my eyes, feeling so loved by him, I really wanted for this to be my life, knowing that I hate marriage so much..

And when I opened my eyes it was so dark..

" Ethan.. " I said with a shaking voice

" There is no Ethan here love " I heard his sharp voice and I felt something cold on my back..

I turned to see what was it, and I saw alot of blood, I don't know if it was mine or someone's else..

I screamed at the top of my lungs, but no voice came out and I saw him on top of me trying to put his knife into my eyes...

" No!!! " I screamed and this time my voice came out!

My hand reached out his face trying to push him away, I accidentally took off his galsses and saw his empty eyelids staring at me

" Stop!! " I screamed and I woke up to find myself on the floor with brusies all over my body..

And the strange thing was.. his galsses were in my hand!!

-

I didn't go to work that day, I couldn't, how could I! After what happened..

I had a cut on my back, with the name of his apparently..

A big cut says " THE CORINTHIAN "

I don't even know what it means..

So it was my blood after all, and now my nightmares are coming true..

How much time do I have until he, himself come out of my nightmare wanting to take my eyes off!

Everytime I close my eyes I see him, with his knife and the way he smiles..

I just don't understand what happened to him and his family, he seemed to love his wife so much! Her name is or was Anna, I don't know if she is still alive..

But I remembered something important.. his real name is Ethan..

So I started to look up every Ethan in the area, any missing persons, any attacks, any police reports..

But I didn't find anything about him, maybe it's not his real name, I don't have his last name, or even a close normal picture of him..

So I decided to look up " The Corinthian " instead, and holy mother the fuck what I've found about him..

" The Corinthian hits again in a local diner.. "

" He always takes the eyes off and leave the rest of the body.. "

" He isn't a theif, nothing has been stolen, only the eyes of the body "

" The Corinthian, a big hit tonight! "

" The Corinthian, collector of eyes "

And many many headlines I've found..
But it was all in late eighty's..

So he is pretty real then!

How could I never heard of him!

So he knows who I am, and he is coming for me, but it's impossible he is pretty dead for sure, he can't be a 130 years old now

But suddenly I heard someone knocking..

" Who is it?! " I asked with a terrified voice...

And I heard no answer.. but the door kept knocking!

I decided not to open the door, but my curiosity has beaten me!

I felt safe for a bit, cause he can't be alive..

So, I opened the door..

" Hello Anna "

I was completely shocked, it was him.. in felsh and blood..

The one and only Corinthian..

He never aged a little, he is just exactly the man from my nightmares with the same clothes..

" I think you've got something of mine.. " he said and smiled..

I couldn't close the door, I couldn't actually do anything, my legs just won't move..

He entered the apartment and looked around and I was still in my place..

" Here it is " he said and took the glasses from the kitchen table..

" Thank god, those new glasses didn't cover my eyes so well like the old ones, don't ever take something that's not yours, doll.. " he said..

" What?! " I finally said a word..

_______________

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...