Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ : 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘
••••••

2:00 AM..

I woke up scared, I was sweating alot..

I tried to take my breath as my hand reached out to the glass of water beside me..

I took a sip of water and then I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't..

Who is that man! How could I see him twice in my dreams in the same room, or as he said nightmares..

I was so afraid to get back to sleep, I didn't wanna know what is he going to say or do..

I stayed up till morning.. the sun rised and I was setting on my bed watching it..

I couldn't go to work, I just decided to stay home..

It was already 8:00 AM and I was so sleepy..

I couldn't keep my eyes open, I thought now that it is morning, no nightmares can reach me..

So I fell asleep again..

-

" YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD RUN FROM ME! " I heard his voice as he was on top of me and his face was so close to mine

I woke up screaming so loud

" Get off me!!! " I screamed and then I realized it was just me in my bed alone

I looked at the time it was 8:45 AM..

I only slept for 45 minutes!

I will never sleep again, I thought to myself..

I left bed and went to check on my cat, it was still sleeping..

" Now I envy you " I said quietly..

I made breakfast and all I was thinking about was him..

What does he want from me!

I tried not to fall asleep on the table, so I made coffee to keep me awake..

But it wasn't strong enough, it's like someone is dragging me to sleep at any cost..

I was about to fall asleep but my phone rang and it actually rescued me!

It was Jenna..

" Hey Jenna " I said with sleepy voice..

" Hey boss, where are you! There is a meeting after 30 minutes! " She said on the other side of the phone

" Cancel it please, I think I'm sick, I can't attend work.. " I said with a exhausted tone

" Okay get well soon, I'll cover your absence boss don't worry " she said

" Thank you alottt, I can't thank you enough Jenna, you're my savior" I said

" it's cool " she said and hanged up the phone

-

I struggled all day not to fall asleep..

I did some work online on my laptop, I drank a dozen cups of coffee..

It was 11:00 PM.. I couldn't help myself but to fall asleep on the couch..

-

I was wearing a white long dress and standing in the same room, every dream is clearer than the one before it, and with more details..

" Hello Mr' Nightmare! " I shouted

" No need to shout love, I'm here " I felt him behind me directly..

I froze in my place, it was like my legs were patched to the floor..

" Don't be afraid " I felt his breath on my neck.. the chills went down my back..

" What do you want from me? " I said, and I was actually too afraid to look behind me..

I felt a sharp cold tip on my neck, it was his knife, Indeed!

" Please, just don't hurt me " I begged him, as I couldn't move at all..

" I just want your help.. " he said calmly

" In what! " I was so terrified

He turned to face me, I could see his face clearly..

And then he took off his glasses and I shocked!! He has no eyes at all! It's just his eyelids without any eyeballs!

" Oh my god! " I screamed

" I want your help to find my eyes, If you didn't help me I'll take yours instead and make them Mine.. " he put his hands on my face reaching my eyes.. and he continued talking " you have such a beautiful pair of eyes.. "

And he placed his knife so near to my eyes and then I woke up screaming!

I put my hands on my eyes to see if they still in there places, and they were..

I looked at the mirror across my bed and I swear I saw his reflection smiling at me with the knife in his hands!!

_______________

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...