Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ : 𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐
••••••

8:00 AM

I was holding on my cup of hot chocolate..

I haven't slept for ages, I looked like shit..

Every time I close my eyes, I see him, I see me destroying everything..

" Don't stop, Anna!! " He shouted at me from the other side, it was working! I was sucking the nightmare into me, along with everything else, along with Ethan..

" No!! " I yelled, but I couldn't stop myself from destroying everything, the power was beyond me, it was controlling me not the other way around

Everything was gone, non left.. that's when I woke up.. and I never slept after that again..

It's been 4 days, I didn't hear a thing from him..

He left me, he is gone, and I'm the reason! I just wanted him here for a little longer, to have a proper goodbye..

I know he wasn't going to stay anyway, but at least I would have got my goodbyes!

My eyes were red, I cried, I screamed, I broke down, I experienced every single step of grief..

But then I surrendered, it's time to let him go..

So the next step was therapy..

I went on therapy sessions, I convinced myself that he is gone to the Dream Realm, not that I killed him during the process..

I told myself he is in a better place and that he is fine and in peace, everything is finally okay, no more suffering or revenge..

-

" So, how does it felt then? " My therapist asked me, and I was strayed

" When? " I didn't recall

" When he left you " he said

" Empty.. I felt empty, like there is nothing left.. like it doesn't matter anymore, he was the beginning and ending of everything.. Like I could never be happy again " I felt a tear escaped my eye so I wiped it quickly

" It's okay to feel like this, Anna.. you've come along way " he said while writing notes..

" Happiness involves alot of things, you have a great company of your own, in a young age.. you have friends that really care about you.. you can love again " he continued

" I'm not sure I can get over my dream man " I laughed within crying..

" It will take time, but you're making a great progress " he smiled at me..

The session was over and I went home cause I was so exhausted..

I sat down on the kitchen floor, put my head between my knees and started crying..

I have nothing left from him.. not even a picture..

But then I remembered the picture I drew of him on the first night...

I went searching for it like a crazy woman, and I found it in one of my drawers..

It was a bit dusty but it still looks beautiful..

I put my hand on his face and I swear I felt his skin underneath my fingers.. and for the first time in a while it felt good..

" I don't know if you hear me, but I just wanted to say.. that.. I- I-- I'm sorry " I bursted into tears..

" Please just come back, please " I throw myself on the bedroom floor with the picture inside my arms..

" I'll search for you in everyone's dreams, I'll find you.. I won't give up on you.. I love you.. " I said those random words.. I fell asleep on the floor..

-

I found myself in a beautiful place, it was a nice wide garden with too many different shapes of flowers..

And a huge castle on the eyesight.. I guess I am in the Dreaming Realm

I walked in the garden till I reached the castle and I went in.. and then.. then I saw him standing there with a group of people..

He was laughing with them, till he layid his eyes on me.. he stopped and just stared..

He was shocked, he couldn't believe his eyes.. and I was too..

" Excuse me " I could hear him saying this to the people around him..

He walked to me and smiled..

" You're alive.. " I said and a tear escaped my eye

" I am.. " he said.. " you're alive too.. I thought something bad happened to you, I spent months in agony.. " he said

"Months? It's been weeks.. " I said

" Time works differently here.. " he said and smiled..

" Oh my god I thought I killed you! " I couldn't help myself but to cry..

He hugged me while everyone is watching..

" How did you came back, I know what I saw! I sucked you into my vortex! " I said while I was still holding his shirt..

" I've been reshaped again, the dream lord gave me another chance, but it costs me alot.. I couldn't ever leave the Dreaming Realm again.. that is why I never been able to get back to you.. " he explained..

" Does that mean you have to stuck here forever!! " I couldn't believe what he just said

" Yes.. "

_______________

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...