Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ : 𝗔 𝗽𝘂𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆
••••••

London 12:00 PM..

I was at work terrified and exhausted, I haven't got enough sleep lately..

" Oh my god, you look terrible! " I heard a voice it was my fellow worker Karl..

" I just didn't get enough sleep lately.. it's okay " I said

" You've been pushing yourself hard in work Anna, it's not a good thing " he said

" We have to deliver these papers next week it's the deadline! " I said, I looked like a mess, with my purple eyebags and a messy bun

" Okay, just don't push yourself too hard " he said on his way out..

I looked at the paperwork on my desk and suddenly it was all him, it was just him on the papers smiling at me!

I freaked out and screamed pushing all the papers away from my desk

" Oh bloody hell!! Anna are you okay! " I heard Jenna rushing to my desk

" I'm okay " I said as I looked back at the papers they were just my designs..

" I heard you screaming! " She was obviously worried

" I thought I saw something " I said..

" I think you should take the day off " she suggested

" Yeah, I think that too.. " I said and gathered my things and left the building..

I didn't get to home, home is the last place that I want to exist in..

I went to my favorite cafe and ordered my usual coffee..

I sat there watching people walking..

" Hello Miss " I heard a manly voice beside me

I turned my head to respond and I swear it was him..

It was the weird man with the dark galsses and light colored jacket setting beside me..

" It's you!! " I kinda shouted and I was about to fall off my seat..

" You know me? " He asked

" It's you!! From my nightmares! Who are you! Let's end it immediately!! " Everyone was looking at us, I looked like a crazy old woman screaming around..

" I just wanted to ask you if you could replace your seat with me, my girlfriend is coming and we always set there " he said politely and suddenly it was just a man, it wasn't him!

I've gone crazy! I completely lost my mind!

" Sorry! I'm so sorry you can have the seat.. " I said and went out on a rush..

I cried all way home..

I was too afraid that I might be losing my mind!

I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw how messy I am!

" Get your mind back Anna! It's just a nightmare, It's not real! " I said to myself

I went to take a quick shower cause I have to do some work online..

I was working so late, I fell asleep on my home desk..

-

I found myself in the same room but it wasn't dark, it's morning! And that was too strange for a nightmare..

I wandered around searching for him I went out of the room, I found him in the kitchen but he was giving me his back..

" Hey! " I shouted, but no response!

" Hello do you hear me?? " I asked..

It's like he is not listening to me, like I'm not even there!

I felt myself like an observer.. and I was!

I saw a little girl running beside me to the kitchen and she didn't even see me standing just there..

" Dady!! " She yelled and clinged to his leg

" Sweetie " he turned around and held her high..

He was just a normal man, with a beautiful blue ocean eyes, and an amazing smile, he wasn't scary at all

My heart nearly melted for the scene!

Then a woman went in from the back door holding flowers in her hands, it's like she is coming from the back garden..

" Oh, the little princess woke up! " She smiled at them and went on to put a kiss on his lips..

No one noticed I was there staring at them at all!

What happened to that beautiful bright family!

What happened to the man! Who took his eyes away and why does he want them back! Of course he is pretty dead now!

A million question raced to my mind like a hurricane!

I think he wanted to show me something, so I could help him find his eyes, or know what happened to him and his family!

And I intended to do so!

_______________

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...