First 'Agrument'

It is now morning, and Miku is seen waiting unpatiently outside of the apartment. She doesn't actually knows where Gumi lives, and she didn't really discuss how they were gonna meet. However, she just hoped that Kaito told Gumi about her apartment, making Miku wonder if she'll come to her...

[No... I can't just wait here, I would look too desperate. Maybe I should ask Kaito where Gumi lives?] Miku thought, which by then she left in a few minutes going to Kaito's house.

*After a couple of minutes getting lost trying to find Kaito's house, Miku finally made it to see Gumi and him having a conversation*

"If you walk in on Gakupo again, you're on your own" Gumi says, while Kaito laughs hysterically.

Miku walks towards the two, making Kaito catch her attention. Gumi also started to notice Miku, but as soon as she turned around, she also saw Kaito staring at Miku with a small blush on his face.

[Does he perhaps.... like...Miku?] Gumi says in her head, a little fustrated for some reason. But she acts like she didn't see it, and continues to greet Miku, "Good Afternoon Miku! Did you sleep in or what? It's like 3 pm hahaha"

"She probably got too lazy to get up from bed and go out hahahahaha" Kaito added

Miku then became a little annoyed and fustrated by Gumi, since it made her think that she was waiting for nothing. Did Gumi forget about meeting with Miku?

This made her wonder if Gumi actually wanted to be with her or not, so she asked, "Funny, haha yeah... so uhm. Gumi? I thought we were going out today.. together. I didn't think you'd be with Kaito right now. Why would you agree to hang out with me, when you're not even gonna come in the first place! You wasted my time!!!"

Gumi feeling a bit guilty and confused, she says, "Oh, sorry Miku... I didn't know where you lived exactly.. and I lost track of time talking to Kaito. I originally went to him to ask where you live though!!"

Now Miku's the one who's feeling guilty. Unsure, whether or not she sounded rude earlier, she apologizes saying, "Oh, actually I should say sorry, I came of a bit mean, don't you think? Perhaps I was just knew to the whole 'making friends' thing, since I haven't done that in year-"

"OoooOooOooh drama" Kaito interrupted, making Gumi roll her eyes.

"Can you shut it?" Miku says angrily, and continues, "Gumi, I actually woke up really early since I thought we would go out in like 6 in the morning-"

"6 in the morning?!? Who wakes up that early- Oh my bad, I didn't mean to interrupt" Gumi says.

But Miku doesn't mind and tells her "It's fine", making Kaito feel upset since she wasn't ok when it was him interrupting her.

"Anyways, my point is that I didn't mean to be rude. I just assumed too many things, like how you were gonna be coming that early, and that you actually knew where I lived" Miku continues.

Gumi then replies having a sincere smile on her face, saying "It's fine Miku, really, it's not a big deal. Besides I should have asked you beforehand about where we were gonna go. So... if you want... we could still go out together...?"

Miku having her eyes light up, "Yes yes yessss, we can totally go out right now!"

*The two girls then left, making Kaito feel a bit sad, since they just took off without inviting him or saying bye*

"Well, I guess I'll just talk to the cat then" Kaito says with a sigh