XV

Soul

Soul

I wake up n open my eyes to Spirit standing above me with a knife held towards me.

"I'm glad you up, let's go kidnap somebody to torture." She kisses my forehead and stabs the knife in the pillow next to me.

"Spirit it is too damn early." I turn around and close my eyes back.

"Sometimes you gotta look in the mirror and tell yourself, GOOD MORNINGGG GORGEOUS!" She screams.

I snatch the knife out of the pillow and try to stab her in the stomach but she runs away laughing.

I hate her crazy ass

-'๑'-

"When I walk in sit up straight, ion give a fuck if I was late!" Spirit raps while we sit in the car looking for our victim.

"Bro shut cho ass UP!" I yell in annoyance.

"Dealing with my man onna G5 is my idea of a update!" She continues after a slight pause.

"I'm getting a headache, shut the fuck up." I hit her chest mildly hard.

"Ouch." She gives me a dirty ass look.

"Bro I miss Korea bad. I think I might've killed the love of my life." She sighs.

"So was Viviane, and Pauletta, and Rubi, and Journey ugly ass, and Jungle, and Naija, and Anna, and Kyra." I go down the list of the loves of her life.

"Nooo but she was different." She smacks her teeth.

"So was Viviane, and Pa-"

"Okayyy I gett itttt." She cuts me off.

"I think the problem with all yo bitches is they get jealous of our relationship then do sum dumb shit that set you off." I say.

"Maybe but like... ain't shit to be jealous of, we can barely stand each other." She shakes her head.

"But we live together, course they gone get mad." I shrug.

"Oh so you know how I went to the mall with Tristan? Well I made him go in this fortune teller thing with me and guess what she said?" She turns towards me.

"What?"

"For one I'm only going to have one child, for two I'm in love, and three I'll die by suicide." She says.

"Y'all got scammed." I chuckle.

"Noooo, why I kinda believe her?" She makes a 😳 face.

"So you in love?" I straight face her.

"Well... maybe?" She scratches her head.

"With who?"

I'll kill this bitch... or nigga.