XIX

Soul

Soul

"You think it's gone look like me?" Spirit asks as I carefully plant one of our embryos inside of her girlfriend's uterus.

"Prolly." I answer.

"Oh my goodness I'm so exciteddddd." She jumps up and down childishly.

We been doing heavy research on intro-fertilization and surrogacy. I've fertilized a few of Spirit's eggs with my sperm.

Kemona agreed to being a surrogate for Spirit, she knows the egg is Spirit's but we told her that we're using a sperm donor. Had we told her the baby was mine she would've flipped out. We're paying her 5k a month and housing her the entire pregnancy so we can monitor the baby.

"I'm so happy I get to carry your child bae." She smiles at Spirit.

"Me too, I can't wait to raise this baby with you. I know you gone be an amazing mother. I wouldn't have no other bitch carry my seed." Spirit smiles back.

This girl so evil, she know damn well we gone kill the bitch after she give birth.

"Man I hope this works." I remove the catheter slowly.

"So is you like a doctor?" Spirit's gf asks me.

"No." I answer shortly.

"How do I know you not gone fuck up my body?" She lays down on her back.

"You don't. Either it work or it don't. Maybe you'll get pregnant or maybe you'll never be able to reproduce again." I shrug and she makes a petrified face.

"He kidding." Spirit laughs.

"I'm not." I mumble, taking my gloves off and throwing em away.

"You gotta stay on yo back like that for an hour so you can get up at 7:20." I tell her as I stand up.

"Oh okay." She nods.

"Remember, you may under no circumstance leave this house and if you do you... you gone get electrocuted." I point to the shock device on her ankle.

"This is so strange." She looks around nervously.

"You trust me right? You know I would never put you in no typa situation." Spirit grabs her hand.

"Yes I know, I trust you." She nods.

Dumbass

-‘๑’-

"So this him?" I ask looking at our new slave.

"Yes, he's killed 3 black men, 1 in front of his wife and daughter and lied about every single one. Never been charged or arrested and he's still on the police force." Spirit shakes her head.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Gregory. But I think we should call him Niggerbitch just to fuck wit em." She splashes water on him and he jumps awake.