XXII

Omniscient3 Months Later

Omniscient
3 Months Later

Here's y'all HIGHLY requested sex scene, horny lil thots 🙄

"UghmyGodddaa." Spirit groaned digging her nails in Soul's back.

"You done being a hoe? Huh?" He gripped one of her thighs tightly as he fucked her.

"Yesssssss Soulll I'm doneee." She cried, watching him penetrate her from the mirror above her bed.

He breathed heavily, feeling himself about to cum again. Usually he could hold his orgasm pretty well but she just had him fucked up right now.

In his right hand held Spirit's wrists together against the headboard. She gasped getting closer to her climax. He stroked as deep inside of her as he could, feeling every single crevice of her vagina.

"Leave it in me." She whispered.

Her low sexy voice hypnotized him. He did exactly what she said while enjoying the painful pleasure of her nails piercing his skin.

The warm delight of his excitement spilling into her turned her on more. Her breath hitched, her nails dug deeper, and her legs shook fervently before she came.

"You know what? I think I love you." She sighed as the intense feeling washed away.

He chuckled before giving her a messy kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lifting herself up. He sat down with her still ontop of his dick and she pushed him down.

"I love you too." He smiled as she pulled away from the kiss.

She lifted herself up and kneeled back down over his dick. She began to ride him rhythmically as he looked straight up, hypnotized, watching them in the mirror.

He listened fastidiously, captivated by the sound of his cum and her juices adherent to her thigh.

"Look at me." She put her hands around his neck causing him to immediately look her in the eyes.

"Fuck, Spirit." His eyes rolled back as she closed her walls up around his tip and went back down.

"Where's Sp-" Kemona walked in with a blanket over herself.

"You wanna join?" Spirit paused and licked her lips.

"O-oh my God-" She gasped, covering her mouth.

"Get the fuck out so she can continue riding me." Soul smacked his teeth in annoyance.

"I can't believe this!" She yelled, running out.

"Wait can she leave or anything?" Spirit looked back down at Soul.

"Nope." He answered.

"You s-"

"Yes now spell out coconut." He smacked her ass.