XXV

Soul

Soul

"You know we needa talk right?" I say as Spirit lies down in her bed, balled up under the covers.

"Spirit." I poke at her but she doesn't react.

"Spirit get the fuck up." I snatch her blanket, dampened from her tears, off of her.

"GIVE MY SHIT BACK!" She screams, sitting up.

Her eyes bout red and swollen. Even tho her skin's dark, her nose red and whole face red and wet from crying and blowing her nose. Her hair just fucked up.

It's only been like an hour. She went and locked herself in her room and I decided to give her sum time alone. I politely told Jalissa to leave so I could make sure my cousin was alright.

"You know I ain't fuck her right?" I sigh.

"I don't give a fuck what chu did with her. You dead to me Soul." She mugs me hard as shit.

"You cheated first dumbass!" I yell.

"Don't fuckin yell at me, this whole thang is yo fault." She tears up making me feel bad.

"H-h-how the fuck is it-is it my fault?" I stutter.

"H-h-hOw- shut the fuck up." She imitates me.

I grab her neck with both hands slamming her head against her headboard.

"SOULLL!" Her voice cracks screaming while she kicks my stomach and shit.

"Ain't SHIT my fault Keraine. It ain't MY fault you can't keep yo fucking legs closed." I say in her ear.

"GET- GET OFFFF FORE I STAB YOU IN YO FUCKING STOMACH!" She cries.

I want to let go but I can't. It's like my hands glued to her neck.

"YOU A BITCH SOUL, GET OFFA ME!" She tries to pull my hands away.

I see her hand creeping up to her pillow for a knife. I knock it off the bed and she groans.

"I should kill you." I say, staring her dead in the eyes.

Seeing her in pain, struggling to breathe like this really do sum to me.

"Fuck." I kiss her and slowly ease my hands off.

"Why are you like thisss?" She moans in a raspy voice.

"Ion know." I reach my hand up her shirt and squeeze her titty.

"Ugh my God." She reaches down and unzips my pants.

I get up and take my clothes off while she does hers. She turns around and I get behind her, smashing my dick into her.

"Soul!" She gasps.

"Just shut up." I mumble, grabbing her hands.

"You make a noise I'ma fuck you up." I tell her.

"I-"